Food Fight!

(No-one POV-)

Scene starts within Beacons cafeteria with team Blake looking through a book when all the sudden Yang interupted.

Yang- "Watcha doin'?"

Which Blake immediate response was.

Blake- "Nothing.. Just going over notes from last semester."

After which Yang manages to catch a Grap with her mouth and said.

Yang- "Lame!"

Catching another grape in the process and giving a thumbs up the team JNPR which was across the table, a loud thud from a large binder falling onto the table with Ruby behind it and brought attention to herself.

Ruby- "Ahem, Sisters!, Friends! Weiss..."

Weiss- "Hey!"

Weiss shouted but Ruby continued on.

Ruby- "Four score and seven minutes ago, I had a dream."

Yang- "This oughta be good."

Said Yang catching another grape in her mouth.

Ruby- "A dream that one day, the four of us would come together, as a team, and have the most fun anyone has ever had, ever!"

After her speach, Weiss questioned her about the large book on the table.

Weiss- "Did you steal my binder?"

After that Ruby pulled up to peace signs and said.

Ruby- "i am not a crook."

Blake- "What are you talking about?"

Soon Ruby continued her speech again.

Ruby- "I'm talking about kicking off the semester with a bang!"

Yang- "I always kick my semester off with a Yang! Ehh!? Guys? Am I right?"

Instead of a grape it was a full tomatoe thrown at Yangs forehead without splattering and bounced off completly.

Nora- "Boooooooo!"

Ruby- "Look guys it's been a good two weeks, and between more exchange students arriving and the tournament at the end of the year, our second semester is going to be great! But classes back up start tomorrow. Which is why I've taken the time to schedule a series of wonderful events for us today."

Weiss Looking doubtful said.

Weiss- "I don't know whether to be proud or scared of what you have in store."

After that Yang picked up an apple and yeeted it at JNPR.

Blake- "I don't know. I think I might sit this one out."

Weiss- "Sit out or not, I think however we spend this last day we should do it as a team."

Nora- "I got it!"

Screamed Nora wich was still off screen.

Weiss- "I for one think that-"

But before she could finish a pie was thrown at the Ice queens face.

The screen pans to team JNPR who was both shocked, dissapointed while Nora tried to pass the blame.

(Another POV-)

Neptune- "Man, that's harsh."

Sun- So then we were fighting side by side and she was super fast and I threw a banana at a guy, which sounds gross but it was awesome!"