Introducing Stinger

(Yang POV-)

We watched as a Tall and skinny robot take on a large group of Grimm without problems at all, at first we were mesmarized at it but then..

Ruby- "THAT WAS SO COOL!!!"

Weiss immediately placed her hand on Ruby's mouth but the giant robot looked at us before walking towards us.

The robot- "Life forms detected, adress yourselves. Now."

The Giant asked us in a terrifying tone but Ruby gathered all the courage to speek.

Ruby- "W-Were Team RWBY! I'm Ruby Rose, The Blonde haired one is my sister Yang.."

"Uhh, hi?"

I greeted with a bit of nervousness.

Ruby- "The one in white is Weiss."

Weiss only waved

Ruby- "And the one with black hair is Blake!"

Blake- "Greetings..."

After that, Weiss walked forward a bit.

Weiss- "Now that we introduced ourselves, who are you?" 

The robot holstered it's gun on it back and knelt infront of us.

Stinger- I am SP-0314, But you may call me Stinger.

Weiss seemed shocked a bit.

Weiss- "Wait, your not the pilot controlling that paladin?"

Stinger looked down in sorrow, something wich Blake caught quite easily.

Stinger- "My Pilot recently died due to an ambush by an another hostile titan and its pilot."

Ruby- "So, you're and AI?"

Stinger- "You are correct Miss Riby Rose, I am pilot-less and I have failed all of my protocols."

Blake- "What are you protocols?"

Stinger perked upwards to face Blake.

Stinger- "Protocol 1- Link to Pilot. Status- Missing. | Protocol 2- Uphold the mission. Status- FAILED. | Protocol 3- Protect the pilot. Status- FAILED. | All Titans are rquired to follow these protocols and we cannot at any cost, break them."

Ruby- "A-And what if they did?"

Stinger- "Unkown, Likely scenarios is to reboot the Titans data core or dissmantle them."

The team besides me looked at eachother and now wondering what to do.

"Guys, remember our mission. We have found the so called meateorite and now that we have identified it, should we bring it back to beacon?"

Weiss seemed to be a bit agitated about it.

Weiss- "Yang we saw what it's capable of, what if it starts causing trouble at beacon or even worse, starts killing us from the inside once it gets to beacon."

suddenly stinger interviened.

Stinger- "On the contrary, i am capable of controling myself so i won't cause any harm to any of you including in beacon. Fighting civilians is definantly against the Geneva convention."

Weiss- "What's the Geneva convention-"

I cut off Weiss in order to not waste time.

"Guys let's just bring it back to beacon, atleast we completed the mission."

Ruby- "Yangs right, let's head back to Beacon a soon as possible, besides we don't wanna fight more Grimm whilst were here."

W & B- "Fine." / "Alright."

"Hey stinger, come with us. Were heading to beacon."

Stinger- "Copy."

(Stinger POV-)

The 4 decided to have me follow them, allies will help me getting an upperhand and improve my rate of survival. Though I did detect something off about them, they all have completely different energy readings and none simmilar to a human.

"Miss Yang."

Yang- "Yes? Also stop with the whole "miss" thing."

"Noted, how come you all have completly different energy readings that doesn't compare to human?"

Blake tensed up a bit but soothed a bit as if she realised something.

Weiss- "You must be detecting our Aura, it's a manifestation of one's soul. It acts like a shield and improves healing. A semblance is a part of aura and give a person unique ability such as Ruby with her speed, Blake with her clones, Yang with her boosted strenght and me with my gylph."

"...And what about other races?" Once again Blaked tensed up but it seemed to last longer.

Weiss- "There are two races, Humans and Faunas. Faunas are basically humans but with animal chateristics and thus Humans began to treat Faunas harshly resulting in a group of faunas creating a rebellious group called the White Fang."

"So Blake is a faunas."

As soon as I said that, the group stopped walking and turned towards me.

Yang- "... How did you know?"

"I simply scanned all of you, during so wich i found out the Blake has cat ear extensions."

Blake- "Y-Your not going to descriminate us faunas are you?"

Blake was quite tense about the scenario I have created so I decided to apologise.

"My sincere apologies Blake, I don't want it to sound like I hated your kind, I didn't intend to make you scared."

Blake seemed to calm down as the others smiled a bit.

"If my Pilot was here he woul've been jealous."

Blake now seemed surprised at that statement immediatly asks.

Blake- "Jealous? How?"

"Your kind has more advantages biologically and with those abilities, it could help with many scenarios regarding perception and other unique skills, nightvision is a great advantage but a bulky set of goggles would have needed to be worn, but having nightvision biologically could help you a lot more efficiantly since no more weight is added onto you."

The team smiled a bit more but Blake seemed to smile a lot more.

Blake- "Thank you Stinger.."

"You're at most welcome Blake, now let us proceed to beacon."

All of them agreed and began walking towards beacon.