Renovations and 'Motions

(No One POV-)

After the introductions, a person named Glynda Goodwitch showed Stinger the spare warehouse where he could be kept in.

Stinger- "Thank you Miss Glynda."

Glynda- "Your welcome stinger, and try not to cause any trouble here. There's already enough this school needs.."

Stinger- "No need to worry Glynda, infact I could be of assistance for you as keeping an entire school disciplined the way this school intends to. Only problem is I could only assist when everyone is outside the school."

Glynda- "Alright then but I can handle it on my own, besides we have other teachers within Beacon so I'm not alone."

Stinger- "Copy that."

Soon enough Glynda left Stinger alone infront of the warehouse.

(Stinger POV-)

Once Glynda left, I opened the doors to see nearly an empty interior with random tools on workbenches that lined up against the wall, a oddly placed tool cabinet just a few feet away from the tables on the right side and lastly a large screen at the end of the wall with a note on it saying "We will use this screen to contact you if necassary. -Ozpin". 

After that I managed to carefuly construct a single Titan maintanance deck and the only things needed left are the MRVN's but constructing them intricately and the lack of materials would make it impossible for a Titan like me so as of now I would have to be careful on how I fight till I am able to construct them.

???- "Stinger? are you in there?"

After I heard the voice, I turned around to see Ruby slowly entering the warehouse.

"Indeed I am, what brings you here Ruby?"

I questioned her as she looked at the Maintanance deck.

Ruby- "Well, I heard some loud noises late at night and I was wondering what was causing a racket."

I leaned forward a bit as I was getting my apology ready.

"My apologies Ruby, I failed to recognize the time and probably have made the night so far unbearable."

Ruby took a step forward towards me and raising her arms to signify I must "Calm down".

Ruby- "Don't worry Stinger! It wasn't enough to wake up the other teams, It's just my teams dorm is closest to your warehouse, also what's that in the middle of the room?"

She is curious about the deck.

"This is a Titan maintenance Deck, it is used to help repair or maintain the Titan in higher areas where normally you wouldn't reach. The only thing I'm missing are MRVN's so they coult help me with maintenance."

Ruby walked around the deck and questioned further.

Ruby- "What are MRVN's?

"MRVN's are Mobile Robotic Versitile Entitiy or MRVN for short, They mainly do maintanance and repairs or other tasks and are usefull for manufacturing. MRVN's are capable of doing task no human can do such as traversing through dangerous areas that would be otherwise be lethal to human beings, In a way they're the backbone of keeping machinery in order but unfortunatley they aren't given enough credit for their work as people saw them as expendable machiner. Only a few treat MRVN's with respect or even friends."

After that I started to move some Boxes outside to make some more space for the interior.

(Ruby POV-)

Well that was rather a bit sad at the end but atleast there are some people that are truly nice! If penny was there she would feel remorseful for them.

"Wait, you said you don't have MRVN's now to have maintanance right?"

Stinger looked at me after moving away some boxes.

Stinger- "Your are correct Ruby."

"Would you mind if I can help you out with repairs?"

Stinger seemed to think about it before asking..

Stinger- "Will you be fine with it ruby?"

I zoomed right infront of Stingers eye.

"I WOULD!"

Stinger- "You seem very happy about it, may I inquire why?"

I got down and walked towards the Maintanance deck.

"Why wouldn't anyone work on an amazing giant robot like you!? You can fly, speak, think and you even have emotions!"

Stinger slowly stood upright.

Stinger- "Emotions? But I am incapable of emotions."

 "No, you ARE capable of having emotions. What did you feel when you bonded with your pilot?"

Stinger seemed to think about it for a few seconds.

Stinger- "I presume you would call it happiness when you look at it-"

"No THAT IS happiness! when you lost your Pilot you felt sadness, remorse for your fallen friend.."

Stinger seemed to listen more intently and I got a bit close to Stinger.

"The thing is, you say it as if you just a souless machine but you talk about your Pilo- no Best friend as if a human were to describe their friend."

Stinger knelt down.

Stinger- "Thank you for your kind words Ruby, If it weren't for them I wouldn't have seen myself as human as you are."

I giggled a bit.

"Don't mention it Stinger, It's what friends are for!"

Stinger- "Thank you Ruby.."

I smiled at Stinger.

"No problem friend!"

After that talk Stinger docked himself on the Maintanance Deck soon about to shut down.

Stinger- "Ruby?"

"yea?"

Stinger- "Tomorrow Ozpin has assigned me to do an initiation to prove my skills In combat, would you like to watch?"

The moment he said that I was excited about the news about watching what Stinger was capable of.

"I WOULD!"

Stinger nodded at me before saying..

Stinger- "I will give you a personalized camera feed of what my perspective is like directed to your scroll."

A personalized camera feed from Stinger!? WOW!

"Awesome! Wait how would you send it to my scroll?"

Stinger- "I have tapped Into your scroll so now I can send messages there or give a camera feed, It also provides me your location at all times so when you are lost I coud find you easily."

A bit creepy but cool!

"Nice, anyway I gotta go back to sleep, goodbye Stinger!"

I turn away towards the exit through the warehouse doors.

Stinger- "Goodnight friend."

(Authors NOTE- Soo uuhh my bad on some parts, A comment made me realised that Ruby has already acknowledged the fact the Penny was a robot BEFORE finding out. Thank you DeadHawkFHS for showing me this mistake)