Interception of a Infiltration

(NO-ONE POV-)

Inside a room are multiple people wearing suitrs and dresses, people enjoying their time talking to one another ending in laughter. One by one they are finding their partners to dance with but Ruby was only found standing alone with a glass fruit punch, soon enough Jaune comes by holding a glass for himself.

Jaune- "I see you're hiding at the punch bowl too."

Ruby- "Yup."

An akward silence happens between them.

Jaune- "To the socially awkward."

Ruby laughs before they both clink their glass together.

Ruby- "Sorry things didn't work out with Weiss."

Jaune- "Meh, it's fine; Neptune's pretty cool too. I get why she went with him."

Ruby- "What do you mean?"

Jaune- "Well, come on. Not many people can pull off blue hair."

Jaune said drinking from his glass of fruit punch.

Ruby- "No, I mean Weiss came to the dance alone."

Jaune in response choked and gagged from the surprising news.

Jaune- "Uh, what?!"

Ruby- "Yea, she said she had too much focus to worry about boys."

Jaune looks around and sees Neptune laughing along with two other people, grunting a bit before giving his punch to Ruby.

Jaune- "Hold my punch."

Ruby only watched Jaune head towards Neptune only to be stopped when he sees Pyrrha walking alone towards the balcony. She takes a sip from her punch before placing the cups down and grabs out her scroll and calls Stinger.

(BALCONY)

Jaune walks towards Pyrrha as she gazes away at the view.

Jaune- "Hey, Pyrrha."

Pyrrha turns around to face Jaune.

Pyrrha- "Hello Jaune."

A moment of silence was in the air till Jaune stepped closer to Pyrrha.

Jaune- "You okay? I haven't seen you tonight."

Jaune asked before stopping next to her.

Pyrrha- "Arrived late, I'm afraid."

Jaune- "Well, you look really nice."

Pyrrha- "Thank you."

Jaune- "Your, uh date isn't going to beat me up for saying that, is he?"

Pyrrha- "I think your safe for tonight."

Jaune- "So, where is the guy?"

Pyrrha akwardly turns towards Jaune once again and says..

Pyrrha- "There is no guy."

Jaune- "W-what?"

Jaune asked with a surprised manner.

Pyrrha- "Nobody asked me."

Jaune- "But that's... You're Pyrrha Nikos! H-how could nobody ask you?"

Pyrrha- "I've been blessed with incredible talents and opportunities. I'm constantly surrounded by love and praise, but when you're placed on a pedestal like that for so long... 

You become separated from the people that put you there in the first place. Everyone assumes I'm too good for them; That I'm on a level they simply can't attain, It's become impossible to form any sort of meaningful relationship with people.