A New Link

A/N- I've decided to create a chapter during my prep for the exams, forgive me as I'm a bit rusty in story writing but thank you all for your patience! :) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A eventful day passed..

Inside a dormitory within was the main team RWBY, sleeping peacefully as the sun rose from the horizon through the window. All is quiet until...

Alarm- BEEP BEEP BEEE-

A smash was heared as members of team RWBY wake up from the annoying alarm, looking at the the now silenced alarm laid Yang's fist whom instinctively smashed the clock the moment it sprang.

Weiss- "Ugh, seriously Yang? Could you not have just turned it off?"

Yang scratched the back of her head a guilty fashion.

Yang- "Ehehe~, my bad..."

Without a warning Ruby rushed to get her clothes and got ready for something.

Yang- "Woah Woah Woah! Slow down Rubes! Why are you in a hurry?"

Ruby quickly stood infront of Yang who was still in their bed.

Ruby- "STINGERSAIDTHATIWOULDBEABLETOPILOTHIMTODAY!"

Blake- "Uhh can you slow down even further Ruby?"

Ruby breathed in and out.

Ruby- "Stinger said that I would be able to pilot him today!"

WBY got out of their beds

WBY- "Congratulations Ruby / Well done. / Cool!"

Yang- "Hey sis, mind we tag along and watch?"

Ruby got all giggidy.

Ruby- "Of course! Come on!"

Ruby grabbed all three of her teamates and dashed infront of Stinger's Warehouse, a few seconds later the doors opened revealing the Northstar class Titan crouched down waiting for them.

Stinger- "Greetings Ruby, Weiss, Blake and Yang."

RWBY- "Hello Stinger! / Greetings. / Hi. / Heyo!"

Stinger- "Ruby Rose, are you ready?"

Ruby was basically stomping alternatively in excitement.

Ruby- "MORE THAN EVER!"

Stinger nodded and knelt down to rwby's reach and slowly opened the hatch revealing a crimson seat, surrounding it were multitudes of buttons and switches.

Ruby jumped in, looking at the the interior looks like before seating herself on the seat and afterwards Stinger got up and closed the hatch.

It was dark at frist, only being slightly illuminated by the blue glowing internals.

Stinger- "Protocol 1 - LINK TO PILOT. Establishing Neural Link."

Soon ruby started to feel a slight pain in her head as she sees a strange flow eminating before it all stopped.

Stinger- "Neural Link established, Huntress Ruby Rose you are now as acting Pilot of SP-0314. Congradualtions Pilot."

Ruby smiled.

Stinger- "Protocol 2- UPHOLD THE MISSION. Mission- Unknown."

Stinger- "Protocol 3- PROTECT THE PILOT."

Suddenly, whirring noises could be heard as parts of the hatch start to turn into a screen.