Planet Remnant.

After the blast I was left de-activated, systems were rebooting due to the large energy wave it overclocked my internal modules and left me unable to move for a few minutes. Suddenly I could feel my chassis falling through the atmosphere as if I was initiated for Titanfall, and then I hit the ground.

<...>

<Boot-up 1... FAILED.>

<...>

<Boot-up 2... FAILED.>

<...>

<Boot-up 3... SUCCESS.>

My ocular systems slowly re-activated giving me the view of my location.

<Protocol 1- Link to Pilot... Pilot KIA.>

<Protocol 2- Uphold the mission... Mission unknown.>

<Protocol 3- Protect the Pilot... FAILED.>

After the emergency reboot, I scanned my surroundings to see if there is any life forms within this planet, luckily there was a town 3 kilometers away from my location. I walked towards the direction of it to see if there is any militia within the town.

(Ozpin POV-)

 After an incedent to what happened to Team RWBY at the docks, I was just drinking some coffee when I noticed something falling from the sky, It appears to be a meateor falling towards remnant when it finally hitting the groud, causing everything to shake a bit. I walked to the intercom mic and spoke out for Team RWBY.

"May Team RWBY please come in to my office."

After a while they arrived with confused and strange looks.

Weiss- "Is this about that small earthquake Mr. Ozpin?"

I nodded towards the group.

"Indeed, just a a minute ago a meateorite fell from the sky and into Emerald forest, I need you 4 to investigate the area."

Ruby- "You got it Ozpin!"

And after our little conversation, they left and I turned back to face the glass panes and thought to myself.

"I'll say it once again. Things are going to be an interesting year."

(Blake POV-)

As we walked towards the landing site, Ruby seems to be thrilled because of the mission Ozpin sent us in.

"Ruby? Are you alright?"

Ruby- "Yes I am!"

Yang- "You seem to be very excited by this."

Ruby went farther ahead of us and turned around to face us whilst walking to the site.

Ruby- "Guys how can you not be excited?! A literal meateorite landed and what could we even find in there? Aliens? Artifacts? ooh! what about GIANT ROBOTS!?"

Weiss- "I Highly doubt that,  space travel as we know of it, doesn't work-"

After walking, We heard a loud hiss just a few meters ahead so we ran just close enough to see something large... really large..

(Few minutes before RWBY's arrival)

(SP-0314 / Stinger POV-)

After Landing I recallibrated my occular systems and was met with trees surrounding the area  and a crater below me, I did a system and external scan to find that i seem to be in top condition even after the event I lost my Pilot in. I got up and scanned my surrounding only to find an unidentified life form.. or... a form devoided of life.

"Unidentified forms detected, arming."

I grabbed the Plasma-Railgun and aimed in their gerneral direction when out came strange void like wolves with skeletal armor along with 2 boars, they all stood there and roared at me. 

I fired at them and i see one by one desintergrating as round pierced completley through their body and sometimes hittim more at the other end. A boar suddenly span towards me but i dodged by dashing to my right and proceeding to retaliate with my Plasma-Railgun and said boar soon was desintergated, suddenly i was pounced by a wolf onto my back and i activated my thruster and burned him off. The last hostile, a boar roared and started to spin towards me. I flew upwards and used my missile pods, melting the void like boar and desintergrating it.

I flew back down to assess my situation until..

???- "THAT WAS SO COOL!!!"