OC INFO

This will be in 3rd Person Of View

Emma Bucket is the sister to Helen Bucket which makes her Charlie's aunt. She's the younger sister to Helen, and they're pretty close but Emma is more close with her nephew, Charlie.

So, Emma knows that her family is poor but unfortunately she doesn't live with her family but lives in her own apartment that she does share with her Cavachon dog which is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and Bichon Frise mixed, his name is Zion.

Emma adores him

Emma adores him. Even Charlie loves him and sometimes Charlie would like to sleep over at her apartment.

Other then living in a apartment with her dog, Emma has a car to get to work and she would even pick up Charlie from the house. Which Emma does feel guilty about every once in a while when she thinks about it. Emma has a Chevrolet Matiz 2000 car.

When Emma doesn't feel guilty anymore about living in her own apartment with a dog and a car since she has a decent amount of money even when she gets paid for being a teacher

When Emma doesn't feel guilty anymore about living in her own apartment with a dog and a car since she has a decent amount of money even when she gets paid for being a teacher. She does like to help out with her sister's family and even though herself and her brother in law have jobs. Emma likes to help with the gardening or laundry and Helen does feel grateful for it. She will even get groceries for her family.

Emma has a job as a teacher at her nephew's school, she teaches grade 3 and she absolutely loves her students and generally kids. Even if a kid is a pain to her, Emma will generally like you but take a bit of pity for the kids even if she shouldn't.

She just wishes that she would have kids of her own. She was also told by some people that Charlie looks like to be her child but she's only his aunt that has a very close relationship with.

Also, Emma is the town's lovely girl who likes to help others and mostly takes care of others then herself. If they was someone on the streets cold and hungry she will gives some food and a drink to keep them warm and the town loves her for it.

Other then kids, Emma LOVES Chocolate, Wonka's chocolate bars are her favorite so does Charlie. After teaching at school, Charlie and her goes to see the factory from outside of the gates.

Emma always hopes for a day to see inside the factory for a day and so does Charlie. How lucky will they be if they saw the Factory.

Words: 466

I'm very excited to do this story but it has to wait until I finish version one.

Also I'm gonna be using all the Adults's names with the research i have done recently.