VIII: Welcome To The Factory

Here they were, Emma and Charlie Bucket, standing at the front gates of Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory, waiting to be let in

Here they were, Emma and Charlie Bucket, standing at the front gates of Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory, waiting to be let in. "Aren't you excited, Emma?" Charlie asked, looking up at his aunt.

Emma smiled down at him. "More than you can imagine, Charlie." She looked back the at the crowd, seeing Helen, Nathan, Grandpa Joe and Kaitlyn, smiling and blowing kisses at them, well Kaitlyn just smiled at the duo.

Emma looked forwards again. She then began to wonder what exactly Mr. Wonka looked like. Would he be as handsome as she pictured him to be? Would he smell as good as his chocolate?

"Daddy!" Veruca Salt whined. "I want to go in!"

Mr. Salt replied to his daughter, "It's nine fifty nine, sweetheart."

"Make time go faster!" Veruca demanded.

Emma pulls out a Wonka bar from her coat pocket and ate a few piece of chocolate.

"Eyes on the prize, Violet." Emma overheard Scarlett Beauregarde tell her daughter. Of course, they were wearing matching outfits. "Eyes on the prize." Seems like Scarlett Beauregarde wants her daughter overshadow her.

The gates opened and everyone got excited and then a voice came from the speakers. "Please, enter!" While everyone else was in a rush to be first, Emma and Charlie took their time. "Come forward!" Everyone moved forward until they were at the factory's entrance. "Close the gates!" The gates closed. "Dear visitors, it is my great pleasure to welcome you to my humble factory. And who am I? Well..."

The doors opened revealing a red curtain. Music began playing as the curtain was pulled back to reveal singing puppets. The Gloops danced along to it while everyone just stared.

🎶Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka The amazing chocolatier Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka

Everybody give a cheer! Hooray!

He's modest, clever and so smart He barely can restrain it With so much generosity

There is no way to contain it! To contain it To contain, to contain, to contain! Hooray!

Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka He's the one that you're about to meet Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka

He's the genius who just can't be beat The magician and the chocolate wiz

The best darn guy who ever lived Willy Wonka, here he is!🎶

A chair rose out of the floor, but it was empty. The pyrotechnics from the musical number caused the puppets to start melting. Everyone just stood in complete silence until someone started clapping and laughing. Everyone looked at the man who was now standing by Mr. Salt.