III: Interesting News From Willy Wonka

One more thing I'm gonna give one parent a name

Charlie and Emma were at the local grocery store and Charlie had Zion outside as Emma was paying for the grocery not only for her but for her sister's family. "I'm surprised that you didn't get a Wonka bar." The cashier said to Emma.

"What do you mean?" Emma asked curious.

"Everyone's buying Wonka bars now. Do you not know?" The cashier asked.

"No." Emma respond slowly. At that moment, the bell chimed, indicating a customer, and an excited voice immediately followed. Emma immediately recognized it as Charlie's voice. "Emma! Aunt Emma!"

Charlie entered the lineup. "What's got you all excited, Charlie?" Emma asked.

"You need to come see this, Emma." Charlie said, grabbing onto Emma's hand, but he didn't dare start tugging her arm. Despite all the excitement coursing through his veins. "You're going to like this, Ems, I promise you!"

"You're lucky that I paid for these groceries." She grabbed her bags of groceries and Charlie grabbed Zion's leach.

Charlie guide her outside. He brought her over to a lamp post where people were crowding around it. The reason for this was because there was a poster stuck to it.

Dear People of the World,

I, Willy Wonka, have decided to allow five children to visit my factory this year. In addition, one of these children shall receive a prize beyond anything you could ever imagine. Five golden tickets have been hidden under the ordinary wrapping paper of five ordinary Wonka bars. These five candy bars may be anywhere. In any shop, in any street, in any town, in any country in the world.

A big smile appeared on Emma's face. "Charlie! Do you know what this means!?" She asked excitedly, giving Charlie a big hug. "Oh, I promise you Charlie! I will stop at nothing, and get you as many Wonka bars as I can, until you find that golden ticket!" Charlie smiled at Emma, knowing that his aunt meant every word.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🍫 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

In a another day at school, Emma was almost in a trance like something triggered something in her, like a memory or something.

And something did.

Flashback:

In one of Emma's class, one student stand by after the bell and she was looking a bit tensely at Emma. "Sweetie, do you need something?" Emma sweetly asked the girl with short bob black haircut.

"Yes, Emma. I do need something and I'm curious about something." The young girl who name is Ivory.

"Well, what is it?" Emma asked, crounching down to Ivory who was still in her seat.