XIX: Everyone's Happy Ending

“It was on this day that Willy Wonka repeated his offer to Charlie who accepted on one condition

“It was on this day that Willy Wonka repeated his offer to Charlie who accepted on one condition.”
"Sorry we're late. We were brainstorming." Charlie said, as Willy and himself came in the house. 
"Thought I heard thunder." George sarcastically said. 

"You staying for dinner, Willy?" Mr. Bucket asked him. 

"Yes, please." Willy said, taking his hat and coat off.

"I'll shuffle the plates." Joe said and Willy smiled at Emma who was smiling back at him. 

Willy sat in between Georgina and Emma, Georgina smiled at him. "You smell like peanuts. I love peanuts."

"Oh, thank you. You smell like old people and soap." Willly leaned towards Georgina and continued. "I like it."  Georgina lightly shrieks and hugged Willy which he smiled and Emma smiled at the intersection. 

"Elbows off the table, Charlie

"Elbows off the table, Charlie." Grandma Josephine said sitting beside Emma and Charlie moved his elbows off the table.

"How do you feel about little raspberry kites?" Willy asked, looking at Charlie and Emma slowly remembered something. 

"With licorice instead of string." Charlie adds with a small grin. 

"Boys, no business at the dinner table." Mrs. Bucket says a bit sternly to both men. 

"Sorry, Mom." Charlie apologized.

"I think you're on to something, though, Charlie." Willy smiled at the young boy. 

"Did I suggest that to you back in the factory?" Emma asked with a small tone in her voice and had a grin on her face. 

"Yes, you did. I still remember it especially my feelings for you." Willy said with a smile and they held hands under the table. 

“In the end, Charlie Bucket won a chocolate factory

“In the end, Charlie Bucket won a chocolate factory. Emma won the perfect man. But Willy Wonka got something even better: A family. And one thing was absolutely certain: Life had never been sweeter.”

​​Question: I'm thinking of doing a epilogue so how would you guys like me to end it?

Words: 314