XVIII: Meeting Wilbur Wonka

The elevator landed in the middle of nowhere

The elevator landed in the middle of nowhere. The only thing that was there was a lonesome building. Willy, Emma, and Charlie stepped out of the elevator, and met with the bitter coldness of the snow.

Emma looked over at Willy. He looked uncomfortable, nervous and scared. She grabbed his hand and gave it a comforting squeeze. "Everything will be alright, Willy." She promised him. "Charlie and I are right by your side."

"Thank you, sweetheart." Willy said, giving her a small smile.

By this point, they had reached the lonesome house. The three of them walked up the stairs. "I think we've got the wrong house" Willy said before looking at the plaque next to the door. Dr Wilbur Wonka, D.D.S Dental Practitioner. Willy made a face and turned his head away. Emma reached for Willy's hand again.

Charlie rang the doorbell. When the door opened, it revealed an older gentleman, with white hair and beard, wearing a matching white dental coat and glasses. This was Dr Wilbur Wonka. He stared down at the three strangers at his doorstep. "You have an appointment?"

"No, but he's overdue" Charlie answered.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🍫 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Willy sat in the dentist chair. Dr Wonka then lowered the chair, so that he could examine Willy's mouth. "Open." Dr Wonka instructed. Willy, slowly and unsurely, opened his mouth. "Now, let's see what the damage is, shall we?" Dr Wonka started his examination.

"Auntie Em, look on the wall." Charlie whispered to his sister. Her gaze followed the direction of Charlie's pointing finger.

"Oh my..." She muttered.

Her and Charlie walked on over the wall. Dr Wonka had framed newspaper articles all about Willy and his chocolate factory. There was also a framed photo on the stand, who Emma presumed was of a young Willy. There was also a scrapbook with more newspaper articles and clippings, and even some candy wrappers.

Emma smiled to herself. All these years, Willy's father was truly proud of him.

"Heavens," Dr Wonka gasped. "I haven't seen bicuspids like these since...since..." He slowly pulled the tools out of Willy's mouth. Dr Wonka's eyes were wide in surprise when he realized just who this patient was. "Willy?"

"Hi, dad." Willy whispered to him.
Dr Wonka put his tools down, and Willy sat up straight.

"All these years

"All these years..." Dr Wonka started, as a soft smile broke on his face. "And you haven't flossed. Willy shook his head. "Not once."

The reunited father and son shared an awkward moment of silence when they just stared at each other, and nervously fumbled both of their hands. They decided on hugging each other, even if it was hesitant at first.
Charlie and Emma were observing the two of them with smiles on their faces. The two Wonkas ended their hug.

🍫

After Willy finally met up with his dad, they were leaving. Charlie walked ahead of them. As Willy got to walk up, Emma took his hand and made him stop. "Thank you for getting me. I missed you."

And that's all Willy needed to return the embrace. One arm wrapped around her waist, while the other hand gently cupped the back of her head. His chin rested on the top of her head. "I missed you too, sweetheart." He looked a bit hesitant for a moment. "There's so much more to Emma than you could possibly imagine." Willy added as he grabbed her hand. "And that's why I fell for you, starshine, and I'm sorry for everything I said about....f....f..."

Emma smiled at him. "It's okay, Willy. I forgive you. I have to tell you something, do you believe in love at first site?" Willy was quiet and didn't know how to answer. "Well, I do. I love you Willy Wonka even though we met only one day. I really like you. I can't stop thinking about you I've never been able to feel better without thinking about you." Emma lightly laughed and kissed him on the lips.
Emma pulled away and saw Willy's stunned look, even she was stunned as well. "I'm sorry, I-I-I didn't mean to do that. It-"

Willy cut her off and pulled in again to kiss her which she gladly returned with cupping his cheeks. Willy pulled away and finally know about his feelings. "I love you too." They smiled at each other.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Question: In TV or in a Movie who is your favorite Kids/Dad relationship?

My Answer: I have a few there are in movies/TV so here's my list.

Movie/ TV: Maribel and Agùstin (Encanto) Stiles and Noah (Teen Wolf), Kurt and Burt (GLEE), Charlie and Nathan (obviously), Alex and Jerry (Wizards of Waverly Place) i know there's more but I can't think of any other one.

Words: 799