II: Father's Stories

Charlie and Emma made it home, announcing their arrival to the other Buckets in the house

Charlie and Emma made it home, announcing their arrival to the other Buckets in the house. The other Buckets greeted them in return. 

"Hello, Emma." Mrs Bucket well, Helen greeted her young sister as she came into the kitchen area. "How was work today?"

"Like any other day." Emma said with a shrug. "Loved the kids and Mark Coleman hit on me again." 

Helen's eyes grew a bit and smirked. "You pulled the wife card did you?" 
"I did." Emma smiled. "I just don'tget it. He's married and has kids, why does he hit on me?" 

"I won't worry about it, for now." Helen pats Emma on the cheek. She then went back to cutting up the cabbage. 

"Helen, let me help you out." Emma said and begins to help her sister with the cabbage. 

At that moment, Mr Bucket well Nathan, Emma's brother in law came through the door. He took had a long day of work, just as Emma did. He greeted everyone the same way Emma and Charlie announced their arrival. "Evening, Buckets!" Everyone greeted him back. Nathan went over and kissed Helen.

Emma then wrapped her arms around her brother in law, giving him a tight hug.

Nathan took a seat at the table, reaching into his pocket. "Charlie, I've found something I think you'll like." He placed a few caps belonging to toothpaste tubes on the table.

Charlie's father worked at the local toothpaste factory. The hours were long, and the pay was terrible... ...yet occasionally, there were unexpected surprises.

Charlie grabbed the two caps that were molded together. A big smile grew on his face. "It's exactly what I need!"

Grandpa Joe, well Emma's dad had asked, "What is it Charlie?" 

Charlie placed his toothpaste tube cap replica of Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory onto a table. Charlie then placed the double molded cap on his mini Willy Wonka, giving him a head and a top hat. "Dad found it. Just the piece I needed." Charlie said. 

"What piece was it?" Joe asked.

"The head for Willy Wonka." Charlie said looking at his grandpa Joe. 

"How wonderful." Josephine said. 

"It's amazing, Charlie." Emma told him, wrapping her arms around him from behind and pressing a kiss to the top of his head. "And I must say, Willy Wonka looks quite dashing today!" She joked with a smile.

"It's quite the likeness." Joe comments.

"You think so?" Charlie wondered. 

"Think so? I know so! I saw Willy Wonka with my own two eyes." Charlie and Emma stared at Joe in disbelief. "I used to work for him, you know."

"You did?" Charlie and Emma asked in unison, shocking.

"I did!" 

"He did!" Josephine said.