September 10th 1986

3:14 PM

So, something did happen. And I promised to update if something did, so here you go. Recently, an engine went missing. I have no idea who as I find it troubling at times to keep track of all the engines, especially now with all the work that needs to be done. I'll probably need to get a notepad or something later to get back on track with memorizing all the engines. Even more bad news, Duck's fireman "Erick" said he overheard some discussion about how the chemicals were dangerous and they might have to throw them out. Like I wasn't concerned enough. We're really busy at the moment because of well... all the shit ton of work we have to do! I'll update this journal when I can.

7:52 PM

We were just finishing up shunting Gordon's express coaches, when suddenly we heard very loud sirens. Me and Erick both looked at each other, and we KNEW something was up at Great Waterton. Fortunately, all the coaches were shunted so we made a run back to the little western to see if we can get some distance incase something happens at Great Waterton. Sorry this update is kind of short, I'm trying to calm down at the moment.

9:37 PM

Alright, an hour ago the sirens finally went off. I'm very concerned on why the sirens lasted that long, so Me and Erick are trying to see if we can prepare for the worst. We're currently gathering supplies and food, while Duck is waiting outside for us to finish. Once we gather all the supplies, we're going to head back to the little western and get Duck into his shed. This is probably the last update of the day, but I doubt it will take long until I find something to update this journal. May God be on our side, cause it feels like our lives are all about to get fucked over.