December 31st 2022 (EPILOUGE)

12:00 PM

It's been a while since I've last picked this up. Many things have happened since September. Where do I start? Well, I guess I can start when we 1st got off the boat. My writing is a bit rusty now, but should be fine. We arrived in England the next morning, the crew said that they had rented some apartment rooms for us until we get back on track with everything. However, Erick was still concerned about Smudger's gang, and asked what they'd do about it. They explained that there was still 2 engines on the island, one Standard gauge and one Narrow gauge. Apparently once it was safe, they'd go out scouting for the rest of the group. They didn't specify which engines, so I had no clue who. Still don't. I guess I'll move on to present day now. I've retired now, so I am no longer Duck's driver. Joseph took over for me, Erick showed him everything he needed to do. I'm in my late 60s, so I felt it was necessary I retired. Duck and Oliver work on a small line near a harbour at the seaside. Salty works more on the north side of England at multiple docks now, so good for him. Even better, Queen Elizabeth II (while she was still alive) recognized Donald and Douglas's heroic bravery on the island, and made them the royal engines of Scotland. Unfortunately, not everyone got a happy ending. Tilly died from lung cancer a few year back, which left Rosie with a new crew. They're nice people, but I must say Tilly and Carter did a much better job with Rosie. Also, Daniel the signalman got killed in an accident, snapping his neck. That's about it for all of us. We still don't know if Smudger's gang was caught, but they haven't been causing too much trouble so I'm not that concerned. After all this time, I'm finally running out of pages. So I suppose this is Connor Terrinson Serpan, saying goodbye for good.

 So I suppose this is Connor Terrinson Serpan, saying goodbye for good