Chapter 4

It's been a week since I found Ezra and met the rest of our crew and I have to say, it's quite a lot of fun. But what I didn't know is that today would be one of the most important days of my life. Kanan was training Ezra and I and then said we had to do a test, a true test to discover if we were meant to be Jedi. So, we went to the temple on Lothal, but we had to find it ourselves before we could get there. Kanan said we had to use the force. Our connection thankfully was strong enough and we found the temple. When we got inside, we saw dead people. Kanan said they were old master's who's padawan's never returned. That just made us feel worse.

"Here you will have to face your worse fears and overcome them." Kanan instructed.

"Where will you be?" Ezra asked.

"Here with them," he replied.

"Your putting your life in our hands?!" I asked.

"You put your training in mine." he replied. Then a stone wall fell down in front of us.

"Wait what exactly are we looking for?" Ezra asked.

"Nothing and everything." Kanan replied.

"That doesn't help!" I said as the door closed.

Ezra and I walked along the path when we came to a spot with many more paths.

"Great." Ezra said

"Which one do we choose?" I said.

"I'm not sure, Loth-rat, Loth-cat, Loth-wolf, run. pick a path and all is done." Ezra said as he pointed at each path.

"Really?" said Kanan. "What happened to using the force?"

"What happened to having faith?" Ezra replied.

"Had second thoughts." I giggled but Kanan started running

"Hey slow down!" I said.

"We might not have much time, the empire may know about this place, ahhh!" Kanan yelled. When Ezra and I caught up to him we saw the Inquisitor standing beside Kanan, and Kanan was hurt. "Kanan!" I yelled.

"Ah, well if it isn't Ezra Bridger, and- a sister! So, Ezra you have a younger sister!" said the Inquisitor.

"Stay away from her!" Ezra yelled.

"I think not, it seems she is indeed more powerful than either of you, which is why I shall kill you and take her."

"NO!" Kanan yelled. And he got up and fought the Inquisitor with his lightsabre. They fought then, the Inquisitor did something I never wanted to see. He stabbed him. The lightsabre went straight through him and the Inquisitor threw him over the edge.

"KANAN NO!" we both yelled.

"Kanan." Ezra whispered.

"So, he called himself Kanan, well it hardly matters now, your turn." Said the Inquisitor.

"Leave him alone!" I said.

"You'll pay for this; I swear you'll pay!" Ezra said.

"Not unless you're dead." hissed the Inquisitor. We both with withdrew and then we toppled over the edge and fell into the darkness below...

We hit the floor but somehow, we were back on the ghost (our crews ship). Then we heard voices: "To be honest I don't think we will be seeing Ezra and Coco again which is too bad." said Hera.

"Ha! I knew there was a reason you were being so nice to them!" said Zeb.

"It's a shame because they good skills that added to our team, especially Coco." Said Hera.

"Wow that's pretty cold guys, after all they're just children. Scared, alone, frightened. Me, I pity them." Ezra and I looked each other sadly.

"Well looking who decided to drop in." Zeb said and pulled us out from where we were hiding.

"How long do you think they were listening?" Said Sabine.

"Long enough." Ezra said.

Uh, no harsh feelings." Zeb said.

"No this isn't you talking, we're not back on the ghost, we can't be." I said.

"Well that's just crazy talk, you're standing, here aren't you?" Then the Inquisitor showed up again. I was getting angrier as well as more scared. I would not let this happen again. He killed Sabine, Zeb and Hera but we ran. Then he cornered us.

"Ready to die?" he sneered, and with that we were pulled out of the ship into more darkness. We fell onto the floor of the Jedi temple, and got up.

"That's right we are in the temple." Ezra said. The Inquisitor appeared again, through the doors of the Jedi Temple and we both gasped.

"How are you here... No, you were on the ghost! Or was that an Illusion to?" I stammered.

"It may have been, but I assure you, I'm not." Said the Inquisitor as he grabbed me by the chin.

"Ready to die padawan, or too afraid of the truth?" he said.

"Afraid, of dying, yeah. Afraid of losing Coco or letting down my master, sure." Said Ezra.

"You're master lies dead and rotten at the bottom of forgotten places, you could have hardly let him down more." The Inquisitor said.

"I'm not afraid," said Ezra. He stood his ground, and the Inquisitor went to slash him.

"NO!" I said. Then out of nowhere a felt a rush of anger as I pulled him up into the air with the force. Then I finished it and used my fire. We both dropped to the ground in amazement and disbelief.

"That. Was. AWESOME!" said Ezra.

"Thanks." I chuckled. Then we both heard a voice.

"Many fears you have faced young ones." Said the voice.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"The guide." he said. We followed the voice and it led us to another room.

"Why are we here?" asked Ezra.

"To become Jedi." he said. We looked at each other in amazement. Then in our hands were crystals. I received 1 green and 1 yellow crystal and Ezra got 1 blue one.

"Why do I have 2?" I asked. "Different you are this is better suited for someone like you." he replied.

"Thank you." Ezra said. We walked back just as the stone wall was opening.

"How did it go?" said Kanan.

"We're different but the same." Ezra replied.

"I know the feeling." he said.

"We found these." I said.

"I don't believe it." Kanan started.

"What is it? it's good isn't it?" I replied.

"Coco, those are kyber crystals." Said Kanan

"Ohhhh, what are kyber crystals?" I replied.

"They are lightsabre crystals." he replied. That got a reaction from both of us.

"I was told that I have 2 for a reason." I said. Kanan pondered this for a moment.

"I've seen this style before, it's different but you should be fine." Kanan said.

Later that day Ezra and I began to make our lightsabres (of course I had to make 2) but when we were done, we brought them outside for everyone else to see. Ezra had added a gun to his, but I had 2 normal ones.

"Well they are different, but seems about right for you, give it a shot." Kanan said. And with that Ezra ignited his and everyone gasped. Then it was my turn, I ignited them, and I have to say they were pretty cool.