Chapter 7

It's been a couple of months now since we joined the rebellion and met Ahsoka. We've also started training with Ahsoka, especially me because I found out that we have the same fighting style. She's helped me to get better. A day after that we got a distress call from Mistier Tua. She was asking for us to help her and we did but right now we are stuck on Lothal with the empire after us. Let me give a recount on what happened after we got to the shipyard to get a transport away. Basically, we found a ship, as we were boarding Kanan, Ezra and I felt something.

"Do you feel that?" I asked quickly.

"The cold." Kanan whispered. Suddenly Vader emerged from the shadows. We were all in shock because I had killed Vader a few months back, but here he was in flesh and blood. By that point I had fallen backwards in shock and hit my head, which knocked me out. So, Zeb brought me aboard the ship while Ezra and Kanan fought Vader.

"You know what I do in hopeless situations?" Sabine asked Zeb.

"Yeah. Blow stuff up." He replied

"Aim for the walkers." Sabine ordered. The walkers started falling.

"Push him now!" Kanan yelled. They thought they had won when the walkers starting floating.

"It doesn't kill him, what will?" Ezra said.

"Not us. Run!" Kanan yelled.

"Go, Chop!" Hera ordered.

"Come on! Come on!" Sabine yelled. Ezra and Kanan jumped in the ship just as the ramp closed.

"Zeb, make sure they can't track us." Hera ordered.

"Consider it done." He replied.

"You guys all right?" Hera asked.

"Yep." Ezra and Kanan replied. I jolted awake.

"Coco! Are you okay?" Ezra asked.

"Yeah, I think the thought of fighting Vader again got to me." I replied. We managed to get off the Lothal and back to the fleet, unharmed. 

I Am A Bridgerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें