Prologue: Gate to Another World

After going to Ingracia to listen to Mai-san's lecture about the portal to another world with Veldora, Milim and Kumara.

After that, Ciel-sensei asked me to go find Mai-san to talk about some issues.

"May-san".(Rimuru)

"Rimuru you're here too" (Mai)

"Of course I have to, I'm also quite interested in the portal to another world". (Rimuru)

"Mai-san, I have a favor to ask of you" (Rimuru)(serious face)

"Hm, why are you looking so serious". (Roof)

"Well, I just want to know when you test the portal, I'll be the first to want to try it out." (Rimuru)

"Why? What's wrong?". (Mai)

"Because if it were me, I could come back here, but other people can go to a mutant place and be stuck there forever".(Rimuru)

"Hmm. Okay I get it. then".(Mai)

Then she left and I also warned Mai about the dangers of other worlds.

Then I began to return to my seat and listen to the announcement from the radio room.

"About 15 minutes until the opening ceremony, everyone please keep order and return to your seats"...........

And the ceremony begins Mai stepped up and started her lecture in front of everyone.

Rimuru's story:

Mai-san has short chestnut brown hair and blue eyes, she is currently wearing a white blouse over it with a red sweater underneath and a pair of pants. blue jeans.

She is a foreigner who was summoned by the bastard Yuuki for his benefit.

Even though she is only 16 years old, she has the beauty of a mature woman.

The tight clothes evoke the beauty of her body, she's really cute and sexy.

(Let's get back to the main topic.)

After Mai-san finished explaining the principles of the portal, many people with many questions stood up to speak.

One middle-aged man said: How do I know where this gate leads and how can I be sure it works? Is it safe? etc..Many questions are raised.

Mai-san also said that she won't know where this gate leads and there will definitely be some problems when starting the gate.

Then she asked if anyone wanted to volunteer to test the gate, and the entire auditorium was silent.

Suddenly, someone raised their hand, it was me Rimuru.

"No one volunteered, then let me. I'm quite interested in this magic anyways" (saying while smiling evilly) (Rimuru)

Everyone looked up at me and beads of sweat ran down their foreheads. but i'm always confused.

“Oh then the Great Demon King Holy Demon Emperor Rimuru Tempest-sama will be the first to try the gate.” (Roof)

Everyone in the audience cheered when they heard my name.

I walked up to the stage, when they saw me, everyone bowed their heads in fear, but I also ignored it.

I was instructed by Mai-san to pour magic into the gate. After pouring magic in, a magic circle appeared and the whole audience was excited.

Before entering, I had to promise everything to Veldora, Milim and Kumara too, then the 3 of you let me go.

I entered the gate Appearing in front of me when I came to this world was a vast green grassland with shining sunlight that looked very beautiful.