Epilogue: HISTORY OF TEMPEST

I am currently meeting with ministers and commanders in the conference room. People started talking about the problems happening at Tempest.

This meeting is unusually crowded! Hong understands why.
Those present in the meeting room include me, Ristis, the twelfth guardian king, Rigurd, Regurd, Rogurd, Rugurd, Ririna, Myourmile, Gobuta, Hakurou, Souei, Laplace, Shuna, Seven Demons, Labyrinth Guardians, Kaijin, Vester, Abiru, Ramiris.

The royal guardians include Kondou, Damrada, Yuuki, Calgurio, Gladim, Gardner, Garcia, and Minaza. And the 4 generals of the white legion include Gisley, Wettser, Crown, and Federica. Well, Kumo and her 4 subordinates went around the world looking for more subordinates. Not to mention the 4 high demons that I summoned in the Touya world were also meeting.

The atmosphere of the meeting must be said to be heavy. For the first time, all the officials and cadres in Tempest gathered in such large numbers!

All officials in Tempest:

.King:Rimuru Tempest

.Empress: Ristis Tempest

Three great generals: Diablo, Zegion, Benimaru

Minister:Gerudo Water City Prime Minister/Third Legion

Commander:Gabiru

Water City Master:Abiru

Immortal Legion Commander/
Chief Bodyguard:Shion +Chief

Secretary/Holy Princess:Shuna

First Legion Commander:Gobuta

Teacher/Tailor:Hakurou

Minister Intelligence Ministry: Souei

Finance Minister: Myourmile Garde

Minister of Aviation:Laplace

Minister of Finance:Regurd

Minister of Cabinet:Rogurd

Minister of Cards:Rugurd

Minister of Production:Ririna

Minister of Research:Vester

Minister Chief of Technical

Development:Kaijin

Minister of Militia Defense/

Colonel:Kondou Tatsuya

Captain: Damrada

Captain:Yuuki Kagurazaka

Colonel:Gladim

Major:Calgurio

Lieutenant:Minaza

Lieutenant Colonel:Garcia

Lieutenant:Gardner

IntelligenceOfficer:
Testarossa, Carrera, Ultima

Duke:Moss

Marquis:Veyron

Viscount:Agera, Esprit

Baron:Cien, Zonda

Count:Venom

Only White Legion Commander: Kumo

White Corps Deputy Commander:Yuu, Tensei, Washi

White Legion Commander:Gisley, Crown PeslemFerderica Stribut, Wettser Audiso.

Commander of the mercenary corps: Honjou Masayuki

Next is the labyrinth:
Labyrinth Manager: Ramiris.Labyrinth

Guardian/bodyguard Ramiris:Beretta

Labyrinth City Manager:Treyni

50th Floor Guardian:Gozurl, Mezurl

60th Floor Guardian:Gadra

70th Floor Guardian:Adalman

70th Floor Pioneer:Albert

70th Floor Guardian:Wenti

80th Floor Guardian:Apito and 3 Demon Generals (Ah after the battle with the angels then I named them Asus(General Spider), Azuli(General Butterfly), Akashi(General Mantle))

Guardian of the 82nd floor:Byakuen

Guardian of the 83rd floor:Coccus

Guardian of the 84th floor:Yoda

Guardian Floor 85: Getto

Guardian of the 86th floor: Raiko

Guardian of the 87th floor: Mingu

Guardian of the 88th floor: Enchou

Guardian of the 89th floor: Igami

90th Floor Guardian: Kumara

96th Floor Guardian:Euros

97th Floor Guardian:Notos

98th Floor Guardian:Boreas

99th Floor Guardian:Zephyrus

As for the 4 upper demons that I brought back from Touya world time I put them under Benimaru's command too.

We began to review the history of Tempest. From the early days of being a small goblin village and then fighting the wolf.

Then Kumo and her subordinates appeared. Then go to the dwarven kingdom and expand the village. Shizu appears and turns mad into Ifrit attacking everyone.

After the Ogres attacked and then the Orc Lord invaded the Jura Forest. After the victory, the Jura League was officially established.

Then it was recognized as a country by the world. Then Milim appeared and Charybdis also came. From one thing to another! After that, I went to Ingracia kingdom to help the Kenyans use their power.

Next, the trio of Foss, Stella, and Nemu appeared and then the Falmuth kingdom entered and killed people in my country. I then freed Myulan from the Clayman and evolved into the true demon lord. Then Diablo was summoned and the Warpulgis conference was held.

Then the Eight Star Demon King Octagram was officially established.

Then the entire Jura Great Forest officially belonged to me. Then the Black Legion was formed. After that, the Nasca Empire led hundreds of millions of troops to invade my country.

Conduct evolutionary rewards and blessings. From here on, the Twelve Guardian Kings were officially ordained. Next came the angels, then Velda, then Yuuki.

After that, it was about the Human Liberation Alliance and then the prophecy about the demon kings, true dragons, and heroes all dying, the Void Citadel was created and I went to the original universe to find a way. handle.

Touya's world and brought back hundreds of subordinates. After that, I had a happy family and then I revived the royal guardians. So many things, so many troubles, happiness, sadness, anger, so many mixed emotions that make everyone unable to hold back the tears that are falling down their eyelashes.

After that, everyone held a party to celebrate Tempest's gradual change from primitive to the present.

That day, we sat down to review the memories and laugh and party for a week.

***

So this is the End of this Experimental Book thanks for reading