Ch 9: RIMURU'S FIANCEE

Touya and I are currently in a world, a world opposite to Touya's world. It's called the reversed world.

We showed up at a mansion on Drakliff Island. As soon as I appeared, I saw many dragons flying around the island.

Suddenly, a young man with silver hair tied up and dressed as a butler came to greet us. It's none other than Shirogane, he's a silver dragon that can transform into human form and he's quite fond of human cultures.

He reminds me of a certain dragon I know.

We then left the island and used [Gate] to Alen city to buy some newspapers and have breakfast at a roadside cafe.

We started looking for an engineer named Elka-san.

And we saw her, she was being dragged by her wolf golem Fenrir.

Then we landed on her and Fenir released her from his mouth and started chatting with us.

Then I heard Elka-san's stomach growl because of hunger, so Touya took out some grilled meat and she ate a lot. Well, I also eat, but only eat a little, not much.

Only eat a little bit. We then talked to her about the golems and about this world about to be invaded by the golden variants.

At first, she thought we had a headache and was going to call a doctor for us. After Touya and I showed her our FrameGear, she was finally convinced.

She asked us to help a country she knows to avoid being invaded by another country. Well, 'what does your country have to do with me?' Never mind, anyway, I want to have many friends all over the world. 'I AM A GOOD SLIME ALWAYS!'

After that, we went to the Primula Kingdom with [Fly] magic. Then a golem pulled a wagon to pick us up into the castle.

Before meeting the king, Touya said that this king is most likely the descendant of a great sage who lived 5000 years ago in his world.

And currently on the island of Palerius or rather Central-san's kingdom of Palerius in his world is probably a distant relative to the king of Primula. After saying that, he teleported back to Babylon and dragged Professor Regina Babylon-san here.

Then we went to see the king and we explained the variations and phrases to them. And we said we asked for help from this world to destroy them.

Then the king and knight captain asked us if there was any way to make a deal with the Trihallan Kingdom. We immediately asked who was in charge of the war.
They said it might be the Second Prince, Ristin La Trihallan.

If it's the second prince, that's great, we can catch that prince. Everyone gasped like what are these two sayings?

Then Professor Regina-san said that we can use teleportation magic. The two of them would use teleport magic to the enemy base and capture the commander there.

Suddenly Prime Minister Belor asked us what does kidnapping the prince meant to us.
I immediately said,

"If it goes well, I want everyone to ally with our country. We don't have many allies in this world right now." (Rimuru)
_______________________

After that, Touya showed a map from his Smartphone and started looking for where the second prince is. Hmm! A handsome guy with blonde hair. I envy that prince.

And then we used [Teleport] to teleport to the second prince. In front of us, a young man was surprised.

I guess this person is the second prince Ristin with blonde hair. He is a prince in the dreams of many girls.

The prince then pulled out his sword but was locked away by Touya using [Prison].

Then he and I used teleport to bring the second prince Ristin, Zerorick's trainer, and the two maids back to Primula castle. When we got there everyone was surprised, not about us. It's about the 4 people behind.