Ch 2: Mochizuki Touya

While I was shopping, I suddenly heard a noise in an alley and saw two young boys who were bullied by me earlier, bullying 2 extremely cute girls because of the scepter that the two Girls are Selling.

I was about to jump out when a young man came and bought the Scepter and Beat the other two men.

The person introduced was Mochizuki Touya.

Whew!!!!

It's a Japanese name

<In this world there is a place like the Japan of your old world, where the name is Land of the Gods Eashen>Ciel said to me

<Master the Individual named Mochizuki Touya is also a reincarnated person from your old world to this world!> (Ciel)

“Huh???? So that means he and I are countrymen?!?!?”(Rimuru)

<yes sir!>(Ciel)

After a while, seeing me standing there watching, the other two girls and Mr. Touya called me over and then they all introduced themselves.

"I'm Elze Silhoueska and this is my twin sister."said by a Long-haired girl with Silver Hair and Cyan Colored Eyes

"Hi, I'm Linze Silhoueska, nice to meet you one-san!"the Short-haired girl said she also had the same Eyes and Hair Color as Elze

"Hi my Name is Touya Mochizuki! Ah Touya is my first name and Mochizuki is his last name, nice to meet you."The Young man in black said

"Hello everyone, nice to meet you all. My name is Rimuru Tempest ohh im a boy by the way."(Rimuru)

When I told them that I was a boy, the three of them stood in amazement..............Then all four of us went to Silver Moon Inn to rest.

Then Elze and Linze took me and Touya to the adventurers guild to register as adventurers.

Then I joined the other three in a team and went on a quest.

The first mission we did was the quest to collect the five horns of the five one-horned wolves.

Why do I feel tickled for this mission for Ranga.

After completing the quest, there were 10 horns left over and the guild also bought them all.

I was about to go out when I saw the other three doing something, so I asked curiously that Linze was checking Touya's magic level.

"Ano, can I try too?" (Rimuru)

"You have to have a natural talent to possess magic, if you don't, you won't be able to do anything."(Linze)

"Then how do you know if you have the ability?" (Rimuru)

"I have 3 elemental magics water, fire and light, but I can't use Null magic."(Linze)

"As for onee-san, she has Null magic but she cannot use elemental magic. which factor."

"Twins and some can't even use them???" Rimuru & Touya said In Union

"Since you know that, don't shout!" (Elze)

With that, Linze took out a small brown bag and poured out 7 small Magic Stones.

She instructed Touya and I to pour some magic power into each stone and then chant the spell.

After that, Linze and Elze were quite surprised when Touya and I both possessed all 6 magic elements namely Fire, Water, Light, Darkness, Wind, Earth .

Linze said that it was rare for her to possess 3 elements, but now there are 2 people possessing all elements.

Touya also Try on Using a Null magic Called Gate,I dint try Using it since I can just Teleport to a place whare I want to be.

After trying the magic, I went to Parent's cafe to eat ice cream because Touya gave Aer-san the recipe in his smartphone.

And this ice cream is very popular, I'll probably ask for the recipe to bring it home ofcourse I can just Use My skill to Know the Recipe but Since Ciel keeps complaining that it's a waste of her ability I decided to just ask People for simple Task.

I'll asked Shuna to make it again. And I ate a dozen or so cups, I Payed Aer-san then went around town to see if there was anything to buy and bring back as gifts for everyone in Tempest.