Ch 10: BANQUET AND WEDDING

Touya and I held our wedding on the same day. Countries from both worlds also come to join in the fun. Well, it seems to be a world now. As for me, there are only the Twelve Guardian Kings and Veldora.

This is a very important day for me. It must be said that it is an important day in a person's life (slime).

I'm currently wearing a black suit made exclusively at Tempest. The young Touya next to me was also wearing a suit, but the clothes were from this world.

We are currently standing in the lobby of a large church.
Then our girls walked in with their parents.

Yumina was accompanied by King Tristwin of Belfast Kingdom, and Linze and Elze were accompanied by Joseph-san.

Yae went with Jubei-san, Sue went with Duke Alfred, Lee went with King Jamukha, Lucia went with Emperor Zephyrus, Sakura went with the demon king Zelgadi, and Hilde went with the former king Reid. All of them are so beautiful, but back to the main point, whoever compliments your wife.

My Ristis also entered with King Harold. Oh, I should call him father-in-law!
She is so beautiful, charming, and gorgeous in her wedding dress. I was mesmerized by that beauty. She is like a fairy descending to earth.

Presiding over our wedding was Laim-san, Touya's general butler. He started first with Touya and his brides. Done, Touya gave the rings to the other 9 and gave each of them a kiss on the lips.
Now that it's my turn, Ristis and I step forward. Laim-san started asking us.

"Princess Ristis les Trihallan, are you willing to marry this man and swear to live forever?" (Laim)

"I agree!"(Ristis)

"King Rimuru Tempest, are you willing to marry this girl and protect her forever no matter what?"(Laim)

" I do!" (Rimuru)

"Then you two should exchange rings."(Laim)

And so Ristis and I exchanged rings. Then we both shared a passionate kiss. And then everyone clapped and congratulated us.

________________

We also have to redo the wedding in my world! I'm so tired, I have to write an invitation card and invite all the kings of the western alliance, the kingdom of Blumund, the kingdom of the dwarves Drwagon, the kingdom of Sarion, the kingdom of Farmenas, the demon lords, the true dragons, the villages around the Jura Forest and all the inhabitants of Tempest.

I have to ask Ciel-sensei to write for me and Ristis to finish it. Oh, and she changed her last name to Ristis Tempest too. Well, after Ristis moved to Tempest, 2 of her servants also moved in, 2 of her servants named Lala and Lili.

Our wedding ceremony has begun, and everyone in this world has come to celebrate with me. When we walked into the aisle, I heard some people say that we are a beautiful couple, etc...

I and Ristis are also very happy. After the wedding, we party for 7 days and 7 nights. Always rocking and kicking.

After days of tiring weddings and entertaining, now I'm burying my head in my boring paperwork. Ristis would come into my room from time to time and help me finish my work.

I must say that she is very talented and diligent.

<Someone else!> (Ciel)

Looks like Ciel-sensei just teased me. But never mind, I'm hungry now. I went to the kitchen to ask Gobiichi to make me something to eat when I saw Ristis cooking below.

“Why did you come down here?”(Rimuru)

“Because I wanted to fulfill my duty as a wife, I came down here to make you food! (blushing shyly) (Ristis)

Then we sat down at the table and enjoyed our meal together.

Oh, what a little joke! A few months after my wedding, Ristis also gave birth to a set of twins, a boy, and a girl. They are so damn cute.

I named my 2 kids Rosalie Tempest with Rum Tempest. My two children are both human, but they can turn into slimes just like me.

Rosalie is a girl, she has the same hair color as Ristis but also has a few strands of hair the same color as mine.

Her personality is quite hyperactive, she always goes to mess with everyone in Tempest, but no one dares to yell at her, so she often does.

I often get complaints about people's mischief towards her. Well, she seems to be going down to the labyrinth every day to challenge Zegion. And of course, she loses. Of course, Zegion did his best not to hurt her.

Rum has the same hair color as me but also has a few strands of blonde hair mixed into it. The boy was rather shy and timid, unlike his sister. The boy is diligent in learning. Night and day it keeps going to the library. Why is it so strange?

<Report: Rosalie-sama and Rum-sama's personalities are taken from their master's personality with Ristis-sama!> (Ciel)

“Huh? Did you mean that Rosalie's destructive and hyperactive personality came from me?”(Rimuru)

<Answer: yes!> (Ciel)

Say no more, I continue the boring paperwork. I then asked Ciel-sensei if it was possible to revive the dead?

<What are you saying, you can?> (Ciel)

"I mean resurrect each individual I asked for?" (Rimuru)

<Answer:you can!> (Ciel)

Okay, I've decided! I will revive the following: Tatsuya Kondou, Damrada, Graneet, Gladim, Gardner, Garcia, Minaza, Miranda, and Yuuki Kagurazaka. As for Yuuki, I will change his memories.

Ciel let's get started!
<Clear> (Ciel)

<Completely regenerated body and soul!> (Ciel)

Just then, the nine of them all knelt and pledged allegiance to me.