Ch 6: Rimuru's Frame Gear

I was told by Touya and Ciel-sensei that this world, Touya's world, has things that are called Phrase a crystal monsters from another world.

And only crystal weapons made of crystalline material that came from corpses of a Phrases and a FrameGears can destroy them.

I also know that it's now because Phrase's [King] or rather the queen is now Touya's friend.

Her name is Melle and because she loves Ende, she ran away from home to follow the call of her heart.

Her whole body has a silvery blue color similar to Rimuru's hair color which is very beautiful and sparkling with silver.

Her eyes were heavy with sadness that accentuated her beauty even more.

I learned a little while ago that a scientist copied the FrameGear's design to attach it to the Wood Golems, and heard that he is now incarcerated awaiting execution.

I immediately asked Touya if he could be left to me to handle. He said:

"You can do whatever you want with that guy, anyway it would be a waste to execute a scientist with a degree. Oh, and that guy's name is Edgar Bowman." (Touya)

I thought in my mind that I was going to have another scientist soon. And I Raise a hand on my hip, grinning as if sick

Touya introduced me to his personal FrameGears and his 9 fiancées and common soldier FrameGears. I had to beg for a long time before he would build me a personal FrameGear machine.

Well I can build my own Frame Gear but it's too time-consuming so I just decided to Ask Touya to make me one and Ciel Sensei can also analyze it once it's finished

My personal FrameGear specializes in the same speed as Ende's FrameGear Dragoon.
Ende his full name is Endemyuon.

He's someone who has the ability to travel to worlds like me. During a trip to the crystal world, he met Melle and fell in love with her.

Because the subordinates of the [King] didn't accept Ende and then Ende said he would return to his world.

Melle then resigned and began researching ways to move across worlds to reach Ende's world.

She finally found a way, but when she left, she forgot to burn her research papers, leading to the worlds she and Ende passed by, the Phrases all appeared and destroyed everything just to find her core. [King].

Fortunately, they haven't come through my world well it's not like anyone can reach the Cardinal world I mean it's a place located in the center of The Mortal Realm and the spiritual realm

Even if they come everyone on The Cardinal world can take care of them.

________________________

After a week of waiting, my personal FrameGear is done.

Even though Ciel-sensei told me it wasn't necessary and could smash crystal monsters with my own hands, it's because I'm a boy.

And the biggest dream of all the boys in the world is to drive a giant robot.

Wouldn't it be cool and awesome? Just thinking about the dream that's about to come true makes me shiver with joy.

And here it is, how beautiful it is, up close, how big and majestic it is. It's an alluring blue with a hint of jet black that makes me want to just climb up and ride it.

It has a jet engine four times faster than Ende's Dragoon. I named my Frame Gear Atlan.

{A/N:This is actually Touya's Frame Gears But Just Imagine that Rimuru's Frame Gear is a Combination of Touya's Brunhilde And Ende's Dragooon

My eyes were still fixed on Atlan when Touya asked me to start a test run. I followed Monica-san's trial run of Frame Gear and started with basic movements like walking, swinging arms, jumping up and down, swinging arms, somersaults, etc...

After getting off the Frame Gear, I heard Benimaru and my other Subordinate sobbing and looking with great respect.

"It's true that Rimuru-sama, you can skillfully use other world's equipment after just one instruction." (Benimaru)

"That's right, Rimuru-sama's Frame Gear Atlan's majestic appearance really makes people bow to it." (Zegion)

I then turned into a slime, everyone was surprised by my appearance.

Only Touya and my subordinates are not surprised, Touya has seen this form of me a few times, and my subordinates are fascinated by this form and my human form.

that's always. I immediately approached my Frame Gear Atlan and put the Frame Gear in my stomach. After seeing the Frame Gear being swallowed by me, Rosetta-san and Monica-san burst into tears.

Monica-san was crying while holding a large red spanner towards me to hit me but Touya stopped her. Then I turned back into a human and explained it to Rosetta-san and Monica-san again, but she didn't believe it.

And so I turned into slime again and released my Frame Gear. After seeing my Frame Gear come back, Rosetta-san and Monica-san went to check for any damage. And of course not, my stomach can't be damaged.

Once again I put my Frame Gear in my stomach.

After that, we all returned to the party room of Brunhild castle and enjoyed the games only available in my old world.