Ch 5:Jura Tempest Federation and Duchy of Brunhild

It's been about 6 months since I returned from Touya's world.

I continued to do the paperwork.

"Ah! I'm so bored!"

"I WANT TO GO TO PLAY!!!!!"

<I advise you not to shirk your duties and responsibilities as a king> (Ciel)

I was taught all kinds of things by Ciel-sensei. Honestly, I want to go back to that world, in that world it's quite interesting and fun.

I begged Ciel-sensei to do the work for me, I had to beg her for her to accept it.
<Fine But you have to do it yourself next time Master> Ciel Said

"Thank you Love you the most Ciel" Rimuru I said to her

<That still doesn't make me happy> (Ciel)

I Should have informed Touya in advance so that he could receive us properly.

I took out a crystal ball and infused some magic power into it.

Then a screen appears.

"Anou Moshi Moshi! Touya are you there, please answer me if you can. I'm Rimuru!" (Rimuru)

"Moshi Moshi! I heard what's wrong with you calling me. And how are you lately? ?" Touya ask me

"Well, I'm going to visit your place soon, so I'll ask you to take care of me!" (Rimuru)

"Okay, I'll have someone prepare to receive you." (Touya)

"Ah, can I bring my subordinates  with me? Because I see them working so hard, and I want to let them relax a bit." (Rimuru)

"It's fine but,... wait a minute subordinates?..... what do you mean, you're a king!?" (Touya)

"Huh, Didn't I tell you?" (Rimuru)

"You dint say anything to me you know!!!" (Touya)

(Now that I think about it I think I dint event Say a word about Me) I thought to myself

"I'll hang up then, see you soon!"I said to him and turning off the Crystal ball

Then I summoned everyone to choose who would go with me.
And then after a while of discussion, the people who came with me included:

"Albert, Zegion, Agera, Hakurou, Ranga, Flamaire, Kumara, Shuna, Benimaru, Veldora, and Ramiris".(Rimuru)

Because Veldora and Ramiris kept making a fuss saying they wanted to go to another world so I brought them.

I also brought Flamaire because I wanted her to make a book about other worlds.

As for Kumara, she turned small and cried, begging me to let go,

of course, I had to accept it, I can't bear to see a baby girl about to cry. By the way, I'm a GOOD SLIME!

We stood in the center of the city preparing to pass through the portal. Everyone in the city gathered and wished us a safe journey.

I started pouring magic power into the gate, a magic circle appeared under our feet. Then we waved goodbye to everyone and teleported to another world.

The place we teleported to was the green grassland from before. Then I used a locator to locate Touya and teleported us all there.

At the gate of the castle, the soldiers were quite stunned and drew their swords and pointed at us.

Then one of the soldiers ran out to stop the other soldiers and gave us a warm welcome.

Brunhild's palace is mostly white and has a very nice design, only it's a bit smaller than my castle.
We were led back to the audience room and told by the young soldier that His Majesty would be there shortly.

"Rimuru! Long time no see, you seem to have grown taller." (Touya)

When you hear the voice, you know who it is. Exactly! It was the young Touya.

"Yo! Long time no see, how is your family life now?" (Rimuru)

Touya Explained his Adventure and After listening to Touya, I found out that he has 9 fiancées.

I gasped when I heard that. Well, about his 9 fiancées, I know 5 of them, Elze, Linze, Yae, Yumina, and Sue.

I was also introduced by Touya to his remaining 4 fiancées. Lucia, Hilde, Lee, and Sakura, the four of them are all cute.

Hyass Touya is so lucky to have fiancées, full of beautiful wives while he's still a virgin.

Lucia is a Green haired loli and she is the third princess of the Regulus Empire and her weapons are dual swords.

Hilde is a girl who is rigid about swords due to her growing up in the knight kingdom of Restia, but when she meets Touya, she melts no matter how hard she is. (So girly)

Leen looks like a gothic lolita but she's actually 600 years old. She possesses all elemental magic except for Dark magic. Well, she's also a fairy elder.

Sakura's real name is Farnese, but she prefers to be called Sakura because Sakura is the name Touya gave her when she lost her memory.

She is the illegitimate daughter of demon king Zelgadi with Fiana a human from the demon kingdom Xenoahs.

She was never considered a princess even though she was of the royal blood.

Touya also said that his kingdom's name is Brunhild. And mine is Tempest. Then we introduced the logistics to each other.

Flamaire is advising Lain-san on beauty and hair care treatments. They seem to get along well, they're probably the same rabbit people.

Ranga competes with Kohaku. And  the two are going to blow everything up? Well even do Kohaku is a Heavenly Beast Ranga is still superior in Strength I mean Ranga is an awakened Demon Lord level

There was a young man with silver hair wearing a shawl reaching to his feet who came to challenge Zegion (unlucky number Ende).

And he was severely beaten by Zegion, Takeru-san saw this and challenged Zegion to see who was stronger. And that's the start of Mist Lord vs The God Combat

The battle is fiercely intense. I'm not joking when I said interested the entire Area almost got blown up lucky I put up a barrier so that the surrounding won't get affected.

Next is Moroha-san's 1 to 3 earth-shaking sword fight with Albert, Hakurou, and Agera.

Oh my god, why did they go to another world to see this scene. Guess I'll find a hole to get in.

Shuna is in the kitchen learning all the recipes from Claire-san. Veldora demanded a duel with Ruli, and Ramiris went out to the garden to summon the great spirits of this world.

Kumara was in a small form and sat on top of me to eat cake. Benimaru was challenged by Prime Minister Kosaka to a duel. To See who is stronger.

Haha! I'm tired of these people, know that to be healthy.

After a while, Touya and I also agreed to form an alliance.

And so the Union Alliance of Jura Tempest and the Duchy Brunhild was officially established.

In the evening they held a party and we joined, I was surprised to see the games in my old world. And so we danced until morning.

~End~