Ch 3: New Subordinates

After a few days, our group now has 6 people including me.

Two males and four females, 2 males are me and the other Touya, and 4 females are twin sisters Elze, Linze, an Eashen girl Yae Kokonoe and the first princess of Belfast Yumina Ernea Belfast the fiancee of Touya.

Yae is a very cute girl, she wears a purple samurai outfit and carries two odachi and katana at her waist.

She can't use magic but her swordsmanship isn't that bad but because she's still young, she's learning from the experience of those stronger than her.

She also challenged Carlossa Galune-san a sword master in the castle and she was defeated.

She also challenged me to a duel because she saw me carrying a sword, and as a result everyone knew she had bruises all over her body.

(I swear I took it easy and reduced the damage to the lowest level!!!!)

I also tried to fight with Galune-san and he had to go to an orthopedic.

(Hehe, fighting with girls is different, but boys don't need to hold back.) (Laughs sinisterly)

<You put women down too much, master> (Ciel)

<But I like it!> (Ciel)

I heard Ciel-sensei say something but I ignored it.

Yumina is a petite loli girl with blonde hair and heterochromatic eyes. Her eyes can see a person's center of gravity, I don't know if she's looking at mine.

But there's no need to worry about being tired.

I AM JUST A FRIENDLY AND HONEST SLIME!!!

She possesses 3 magical elements, Wind, Earth and Darkness, and her ancient weapon is a bow.

I was surprised to hear that she fell in love with Touya at first sight.

The things that I hate the most are handsome, docile, intelligent, having a harem that Touya has.

Touya was being instructed by Yumina in summoning magic.

Yumina started chanting: "Come darkness! I am the one who summoned you, come and accept me as your master!"

A magic circle appeared and a wolf shaped like a shuriken appeared on its forehead, its name was Silva.

Touya then followed suit and summoned the White Emperor, one of the four great divine beasts.

And he named it Kohaku and it turned into a very cute kitten.
Then I asked Ciel-sensei if I could summon a strong beast.

Ciel then replied to me

<Report: can you summon an army of strong individuals> (Ciel)

After hearing Ciel-sensei say that I could summon an army of strong individuals, I was shocked.