Ch. 1: Another World

......

I appeared in a vast green meadow and a clear blue sky that looked very poetic.

"Ciel-sensei where am I" (Rimuru)

<Analysis done> (Ciel)

<Report this world has Mana source abundantly loved by the spirits>(Ciel)

<This world is ruled by the World God>(Ciel)

<People in this world need to have an affinity to use magic, otherwise, they won't be able to Use Magic> (Ciel)

Ciel-sensei's said in my head over and over.

I'm quite surprised that this world also has mana and is ruled by the world god.

The god of the world isn't Veldanava , but he's probably not, he's been asleep for a long time.

I will definitely visit him if I have a chance...........

Somewhere in Heaven.

"Ohoho, I'm sorry you had to die so early due to my carelessness." (God of the World/Mochizuki Shinnosuke)

"It's okay, it's all gone anyway, I don't blame you. I just ask you for one request that is to allow me to use my smartphones in this world. "(Mochizuki Touya)

"You're really calm, that's fine with simple requests, but you can't contact the old world, you can only watch the news." (World God/Mochizuki Shinnosuke)

"Yeah i like that its fine."(Mochizuki Touya)

"But before you go I want you to meet someone, he is a reincarnated person just like you. But it's another world, he just traveled through this world." (God of Worlds)

"Who is that person?"(Touya)

"That person's name is Rimuru Tempest"(God of Worlds)

"Alright But I don't know how he looks like"(Touya)

"You will immediately recognize him once you saw him,Ohohoho I think you two will get along" (God of Worlds) 

~Back to Rimuru!~

"Does Ciel-sensei have a city nearby?" (Rimuru)

<There's a town nearby, it's called Reflet> (Ciel)

"Then let's go there and sell some things to exchange for money!" (Rimuru)

Rimuru walked around the city to see if there were any places that sold gold or gems.

I was walking when I saw a man with a mustache wearing a fancy suit and blocked my way and asked me to sell the suit I was wearing to him and he would pay me.

I was dragged into his fashion store by him.

The store is called Fashion King Zanac.

Why can't I read the language of this world?

<Creating Unique Skill:Language of Worlds from Ultimate Skill: Information King Akashic Records Successful>(Ciel)

After hearing that I was surprise, Ciel-sensei always did everything first. what I need.

I'll have to take her out to play in this world.

<You said it!>(Ciel)

Why does she look so eager, but I'll ignore it anyway?

So I took out the clothes specially made in Tempest from my pocket (actually in the stomach) and sold them to him.

And he bought it back for a hundred gold coins.

I don't know if money in this world is the same as in my world, but never mind.

I walk around the shops and buy a lot of things.

Everyone looked at me, probably because They never seen anyone like me here, so everyone was mesmerized, especially the girls in town who kept looking at me.

I was walking when two young men got in the way and asked if I wanted to have some fun with them.

After I hit them and I told them I was a boy, everyone around was surprised.

"Is that girl a boy?"

"Boys and girls can be so cute" etc. (people around)