~~~CHAPTER EIGHT~~~

"There is no turning back from this unless we both agree on that" I know that so, I took my time to read thoroughly through the contract before signing my signature

I now have a job!

~~~

Melodious Solace's POV

~~~

"Ander you have been lying there since this morning, get out of my house and go home now" Even though my half-brother Ander, is older he is just as annoying as a five year old.

"Melly boo, stop being so mean" That nickname I hate so much. "Atlease I take days off to relax, You literally just came in from a meeting, who goes for meetings at night?" I am tired of them thinking I am a workaholic, If I was not so determined and committed, the business would not have been in the top five companies in America and I have every intention to make it number one.

"For your information Ander boo, I went to dinner with a lady" I know I should not have fallen for his tricks but I am so tired of their criticism.

"Yea I bet you it is for work." Ander said smirking.

"I have a meeting early tomorrow, so it is either you sleep in the guest room you always sleep in or you see yourself out." Without waiting to hear his reply I head to my room.

~~~

"Melly You weren't kidding were you? Dude wake up!" Why is Ander bothering me so early,

"Jerk leave me alone let a man sleep"

"You and your girlfriend are everywhere on the media!" What does he mean girlfriend, I don't do girlfriends.

"Girlfriend?" I asked

"Yea, blue dress ring a bell?" Melanie oh no

"Let me see that" I grab the phone to see pictures of Melanie and me. This is bad, this is really bad. When I fed her the food, when I held on to her hand when she wanted to leave and when we were leaving. This is bad.

"No one should have been able to take these unless they were in the private lounge. Only the wealthiest of people can be there" Ander looked down on me as if I just said the most idiotic thing ever.

"You know spoiled rich people are the worst, Your Ex for example" Well he does have a point.

"Please leave, I have to take care of this." Today is Melanie's first day, everything is going to go wrong for her. I need to send Carlos to hers to take her over here.

~~~

Melanie's POV

~~~

Walking out of my house I saw Carlos leaning on his car apparently waiting for me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked