~~~CHAPTER TWELVE~~~

Melodious walked out with a towel wrapped around his waist, and one in his hand drying out his neatly cut jet black hair. He walk into the cooled room and then into his closet without sparing me a glance.

~~~

"Lets leave" He was now in a white button up shirt with the three first buttons open revealing his perfect skin. He wore that with his black pants neatly laid on his waist. He looked damn good if you ask me. "Miss Be-truth, are you listening? We need to leave."

"Sorry um, yes let us go" I hope he did not notice I was checking him out. "But do you mind stopping by my house for me to change?"

"Why do you need to change?" Does he not remember we took pictures in these?

"We got to be careful we took pictures in these this morning." He nodded and head towards his door. I followed behind him quietly.

"Who does not know their address?" For minutes he has been nagging me about how I do not remember my address.

"I just moved here Melodious, can you just allow me to direct you in peace?" and he says I am the pain. "Turn right here and just go straight." He did what I instructed. "Here stop right here at the third house." He parked his car in the driveway and we got out.

"Um, Melodious this car is unusual. I know nothing about cars or whatever but what car is this." It is the sexiest car I have ever seen.

"It is a silver Buggati Divo" is definitely a way to sound uninterested. Now I know why It looks unfamiliar. Poor people should stay in their lane. I opened the house door and stepped in.

"Arrieala! Hadrien!" They seem to not be home, what a relief I thought Arrieala would at least be home by now and Hadrien should be leaving out now but it seems he did so earlier. I heard Melodious come in after me but I can not handle him right now with his depressing energy so I made my way to my room.

What am I gonna wear? I need to buy work clothes again. I chose the grey skirt and a baby pink split-sleeve blouse.

"Remember you are my girlfriend, not my employee, Please do not dress like that." He then marched toward my chester drawers and start to dig through them throwing clothes everywhere. "We need to go shopping, you have poor taste and possibly no money" Did he just, he doesn't learn.

I took a pillow from my bed and hit him with it multiple times. "You! You are so disrespectful" I continued hitting him with it.

"Melanie stop, stop that! You are crushing my shirt. Stop!" He took both of my hands gripping them firmly.

"You do not say stuff like that to your girlfriend idiot. You are saying I need to go shopping? Was that what you told the girl that I saw you with at the mall?" I know I should not had bring that up.

"You..." He started but I just took the clothes he held up to me and marched into the bathroom. He is so unbelievable. It is not what he said it is how he said it as if I am incapable of having good things because I am not as rich as he is and he is the only one who can change that. Pathetic. I am smart, I have my degree and was damn ready to use it until he came along.

"Melanie" He came knocking on the bathroom door. "I didnt mean it like that. I was just, I was just saying you could use a closet change" He said.

"I had to change my clothes when I moved here, all of these are new" I refuse to change my style of clothing to match his lifestyle. I opened the door to see him resting his head on the wall.

"You are a pain." He said then he walked out. I grabbed my purse and followed him. I honestly do not feel guilty.

We drove to Solace sharing no words with each other. "Listen boyfriend, we need to clear any tension from here before going in so let us put our differences aside for now and just focus on treating me differently from everyone else. As if you love me" He parked the car and turn to look at me.

"You are making it so hard, Don't you think that I am also affected by this? It is a reason why I need to get married to you. I have a lot on my head and you are making it more complicated, just please Melanie work with me and not against me. I am usually not this kind to people and I am willing to do so with you so ask fucking questions before assuming what I mean from what I don't." His hands were flying everywhere. Pounding the steering wheel but I know he is right. I know he is. but I won't admit it.

"Okay" That was my reply I owe him no apologies because he used my father's condition against me for his own benefit, he dug up my family's past and lives. He revealed things I did not know about my family. Some things I am sure they wanted to keep from others. "I will wait for you outside the car" I got out and he turned off the car and join me. I plastered a smile on my face and began walking towards the entrance with Melodious at my side. This office visit better goes well.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at us. I felt shy and it is like a lot of pressure is on me. What if I am not pretty enough to be seen with Mr. Solace? What if people downgrade me? I can not deal with all of this right now. Melodious must have realized how panicked I felt and held onto my hands.

"It is okay, I am right here with you" surprisingly hearing that from him calmed me down a bit. He avoid their stares as if it was natural and navigated through the building towards the elevator. He allowed me to enter before him since he had the card the elevator could acknowledge.

"So what are we doing here?"

"I have something to pick up then we will go out." We are?

"Take about not including your girlfriends in your plans" I replied

"After all it is for you so consider yourself involved." I think we both need to fix some things if we want this relationship of five years to last, five, Oh My God, five years with this hot nonchalant suffocating boss of mine. He is gonna kill me.

"Stop looking so irritated, most girls would die for me to take them out" Most girls huh

"Do I look like a most girl to you?" Using my fingers to emphasize the most-girl

"Say that again" He walks toward me dangerously but I will stand my ground. I will not step back like some cliché romance novel character would. This is not the case.

"Do I look like a most girl to you?" He pushed me towards the back of the elevator with an unbelievable force, I did not expect him to do that. he lifts up my chin to meet his face.

"Don't you ever speak back to me, You want respect? You show respect. You felt afraid when I pushed you just now? So do not try to suffocate me or hit me with your pillow. I will match your energy because I do not give a shit about you or your feelings. If you want this to work, you sort out your shitty self or I will do it for you. And trust me babygirl you do not want me to do that" He whispered in my ears and I felt every word.

The elevator opened revealing two people, The position we are in looked threatening. His right hand pushed down on my chest keeping me in position and his left hand formed into a fist resting on the elevator walls above my head, so I did the only thing I could think of.

I kissed him.

______________________________________

I know this is random but, what is your favourite sandwich?

Betruthlisha

Kisses