~~~CHAPTER ELEVEN~~~

I will also be moving in with him, and attending meetings and social events

I will also be moving in with him, and attending meetings and social events. The next thing I read was so shocking the paper fell from my hands.

Conceive a child.

~~~

"Melodious what do you mean conceive a child? I am twenty-one years of age. I am already giving you five years of my life." I can not have a child and I have nothing of myself. I have no foundation. No second asset or income to fall back on. I mean suppose he leaves me and the child.

"Do not worry It says here in the contract" He pointed on the page. It says that both mother and child will be taken care of.

"I feel like an egg donor. I wanted to get married to someone I love, start a family with them" I said holding my head down. "What will happen when the five years are up? Should I take my child and leave while you send money in my account and birthday cards in the mail because you are too busy?" Both parents should be present in a child's life. That is what I believe.

"I am sorry Melanie, You should have read the contract before signing. As a lawyer, I can not let this slide. The original electronic copy of this contract has been erased. Am sorry there is nothing I can do" Looking up at Ander, Looking directly into his eyes I realised that he was genuine and I understand that this was my fault and my responsibility to carry.

"I understand Ander, Thank you" I handed him the contract trying to show him that I truly understand.

Melodious has been silent throughout my conversation with Ander. I looked over to see him gazing down at his hands. As if he is thinking really hard about something. I reached over to put my hands on his which causes him to look up at me.

"Hey fiancé we have a wedding to plan." I genuinely smiled at him trying to lighten to mood and that was the first time he smiled at me.

"We need to make an appearance at my cousin's baby shower, there I will propose just to get everything set for the wedding" Melodious enunciate.

"Wow, everything is becoming real. When is the baby shower?"

"It is Sunday the 25th, so you have two weeks to get your side of the family to believe. I know it will be hard but it is something you have to do. Absolutely no one can know about this agreement only Ander," he then glanced at both Ander and me. "We will never discuss this again, You and I Melanie will start acting like a couple as of today. "

"What about the recruiters who interviewed me?" I blurted out as my train of thoughts ran off tracks.

"I already told them that you were my girlfriend from the start and I sent you to them to test their skills" I wonder if they believe that but I dare not to speak that out loud.

"Okay."

"Here is the file that I gave to you earlier with my social login information. You need to do some reputation-damage control. Listen to what is happening with both of our accounts and try to somewhat control the media. To be specific announce that we have been dating.