🌸 - Cuddles

Let's start with fluff since I'm nice today☺

(Non-Despair AU and no things such as Killing Games or Junko)

Shuichi's the small spoon, and Kokichi's the big spoon lmafo

•—Cuddles—•

Shuichi Saihara, whose engaged with the Kokichi Ouma.
Shuichi is home alone, seeing some of his old cases since Kokichi isn't home yet from DICE.

Shuichi sighs and lays his back onto the couch as he slouched a bit. 'Just come home already I feel bored...'

Kokichi hasn't been able to clean the home or work at home due to DICE, Shuichi thought it would be a good idea to do it for him.
So he stood up from the couch, stretching from sitting so long during the cases and went upstairs to their bedroom.

Shuichi tides their bedroom, he also had some decorations since their room hasn't changed much.
He hangs a photo of where they first got married, memories flowing back to Shuichi's head.

Shuichi brushes it off and continues with his work, he cleaned up the dust corners, Shuichi then ties an apron around his waist. He notices two of his cats, Raven & Angel. (Raven is a black cat Persian, and Angel an Maine Coon)
"Awh hey you two..." Shuichi softly mumbles, crouching as he pets the two's soft heads.
'Heh, adorable..' Shuichi softly smiles to himself.

"I'll put some food onto your bowls you two." He giggled and stood up, the two cats walked to their bowls, he grabbed out the two's favourite cat food. (Idk what kind of foods does Persians and Maine Coons like, please tell me so I can fix my mistake!!)
He then puts it in their bowl blah blah blah, then there comes the dinner.

Shuichi thought of Chicken Katsudon, since that's Kokichi's favourite meal, but he doesn't eat it mostly every dinner he enjoys all of the cooking Shuichi does.

He then starts to do the two's meals, tendering the chicken and all ...

Shuichi took quick glance at the clock,

'7:45 P.M. What's taking Kokichi long?' .

Shuichi brushes it off his mind, and continues the dinner.

He placed the Chicken Katsudon onto their black & brown table, also added a stick onto the chicken.
Shuichi enjoys doing this.

He then unwraps the apron and hangs it on the hook with other various of aprons. (Since Kokichi sometimes ruin other aprons)

Shuichi sighs, he heared the door click.
"Heyyy Shuichi~chan!"

'Ouma..' Shuichi smiled and walks up to him, "your home!" Shuichi then gave him a one big hug which surprised Kokichi.

"Nee-heeheehee! Do you miss me that much~?" Kokichi smirks, "of course I do!" Shuichi nods with a smile, facing Kokichi's eyes.
"Did you cook something? Because I smell something real good!"

"Mhm, I made you your favourite." Shuichi nods again, "I wonder how I got this beautiful person here with me." Kokichi giggled and pats Shuichi's hair.

"Come in, I'll help you ahead." Shuichi says as he took off Kokichi's hat. Shuichi helps Kokichi removing his stuff off of him, and came to the dining room.

"I am reallll hungry right now, thanks alot Shuichi~chan!" Kokichi grins cheerfully, taking the stick off.
"It's no worries, Ouma~kun."

"Were engaged you can call me by my first nameee!" "Alright, Alright, Kokichi~kun." "Yay! Now let's dig in!"

~Quick timeskip~
(10:01 P.M.)

"Phew I feel bloated!" Kokichi pats his stomach lightly, looking to Shuichi. "I'm just glad you loved it." Shuichi smiled. "Hey also, where's Raven and Angel?" Kokichi asks.

"They must be upstairs sleeping..." Shuichi looks at the stairs which leads up to another ground, "alright! Now, let me take a quick shower and I'll see ya at the bed!" Kokichi dashes off.

Shuichi nodded, taking the dishes and washes them.

Kokichi over there taking a nice warm shower.

Shuichi finished doing the dishes, he washed his hands and dries them then walks up the stairs.

He closed the bedrooms door behind him, seeing Kokichi walking out of the bathroom. "Heey Shuichi~chan!" Kokichi waved with the wet hair, grinning.

"Hey, Kokichi~kun, should I help you out with your hair...?"

"Nah it's fine! Just get in bed, I'll come in later!"

"Alright..." Shuichi nods and sat down at the bed while Kokichi dries his hair for a good 2 minutes.

Kokichi then smirked and tackles Shuichi to the bed, as they both laughed, their laughters echoed across the bedroom.

"Alright, now it's cuddling. Because you made me wait a while..." Shuichi grumbled, "nishishishis~! Alright!" Kokichi cuddled with Shuichi whi was fast asleep.

He plays with Shuichi's soft hair and then the two happily slept together. Feeling each other's warmth.

783
words

First story and idk how to feel-