Love - 🍋Smut♡

Kokichi and Shuichi were laying on bed, Shuichi reading a book, Kokichi texting his friends, going on social media, yk?

It turned night, the moon shined brightly, everyone going to sleep or staying up, watching tv or something.

Till Kokichi putted down his phone and started to complain how bored he was. ,, Shuuuuiiiii!!! I'm so boorreeeedd~!! "

groaned Kokichi, as if Shuichi even cared. ,, Koki, please do not make a fuss, it's midnight and we kinda need our peace.. Remember what happened last time? "

,, What happened? "

,, You screamed and cried because I scolded you for having ice cream during a cold winter day! " said Shuichi, closing his book and layed it to the side onto his nightstand.

,, Aaand? That was months ago! We're in summer now! " Kokichi replied, grinning like a child.

,, What am I gonna do with you in the future... " Shuichi questioned his existence.

,, Aye! Be grateful you exist, because if you didn't, you couldn't see me as the world's best husband in the world! " Kokichi cupped his husbands face, Shuichi looked at the bed sheets.

,, Plus, you couldn't have fun, especially with me. " whispered Kokichi into Shuichi's ear , his warm breath made Shuichi shiver.

Kokichi slipped his hand under Shui's shirt, touching his sensitive stomach that felt soft.

,, K-Koki! Y-You know my sto-stomach is sen-senstive...! " Shui gasped out.

,, Only if you want to, I don't wanna look like a bad husband forcing you to have sex. " said Kokichi, asking for consent.

,, N-No, it's fine. Continue.. "

Kokichi grinned bitterly, as he made eye contact and came closer to Shuichi's face slowly.
Kokichi's hand roaming around his beautiful husband's body.

,, May I, love? " asked Kokichi with lust.

Shuichi blushed hard, as he nodded.
Kokichi touched the blue-haired lips, making a make-out session.

Koki's free hand travels to Shui's waist, as the other traveled to Shuichi's legs. He was wearing shorts, both of them as their legs were exposed to the cold air.

Kokichi lick Shuichi's bottom lip, asking for entrance, he accepted.
Shui opened his mouth, as Kokichi and Shuichi's tongues intertwine. Making Shuichi blush even harder, and make him moan. Things became heated.

Kokichi pushed Shuichi onto the bed, as he towered over him.

,, Mmmh~.. " moaned Shuichi, Kokichi got a hard-on quickly.

The purple-haired boy pulls away from the heated kiss, saliva connecting the two's tongues.
The blue-haired boy and the purple-haired panted heavily.

,, Wow, Shui... You seem pretty... excited.. " panted Koki out.
,, C-C'mon... I really.. need your touch, Koki.. " Shui begged, who would say no to their lover when they beg for you so nicely?

,, Strip. " Kokichi demanded nicely, Shuichi sat up and stripped off his shirt, leaving his pink buds with a smooth, pale body. He then layed back down.

Kokichi was in love.

,, D-Don't stare, it makes it... awkward.. " Shuichi covered his body with using the help with his arms, Kokichi chuckled bitterly.

,, Your body is beautiful in any way, even I find it sexy. "

,, K-Koki!! "

Kokichi laughed as Shuichi got embarrassed, ,, I'm kidding... "