°Incorrect Quotes -Talentswap°

THIS IS BASED ON THE TALENTSWAP STORY!! I'm kinda busy but I'm working on a chapter, sorry for not updating it sooner!
Also ITS NOT REALLY A SAIOUMA ONESHOT BUT WHATEVER- also, I'll maybe do a new talentswap story and delete that one- sorry-
-----------

Himiko: Well, it rained today, but as a whole it's been warmer than it was last week.
Ryoma: Why does it seem like every time you talk to us, you end up talking about the weather? Is your life so unimaginably dull that you can't think of any events in your life to describe that might be more interesting than the weather? Let's think of something for you to talk about other than the weather. I mean, we barely even know anything about you, other than where you live.
Ryoma: Let's start there. What do you do for a living?
Himiko: I'm a meteorologist.
_____________

Rantaro: Let's all agree that going up the stairs on all fours is actually the best experience on earth.
Kaede: Conversely, going down the stairs on all fours is actually the most terrifying experience on earth.
_____________

Kaede: I WOULD DESTROY THE WORLD FOR YOU!
Kokichi: Okay, can you do the dishes?
Kaede: No!
_____________

Miu: Do I least have a chance to explain myself?
Gonta: This is America, so nope!
Miu: This isn't America, this is OHIO!
_____________

Miu: I left instructions for everyone while I'm gone.
Maki: Mine just says "Maki no."
Miu: I want you to apply it to every possible situation.
_____________

Kokichi: I dunno if I'm ready to process the ramifications of this bullshit.
_____________

Rantaro: There's no way they like me back.
Kaede: Korekiyo would throw themself in front of a moving car for you.
Rantaro: Korekiyo would throw themself in front of a moving car for fun.
_____________

Kokichi: Cool, any other secrets?
Kaito: I still sleep with the blanket I had as a baby.
Kokichi: Awww-
Kaito, stern: I use it as a gag when taking people’s pets hostage.
Kokichi:
Kokichi: There’s no punch line ‘cause it’s not a joke isn’t it?
_____________

Angie: When I get Doordash I order 20 Cheeseburgers at a time and heat them up throughout the week so that I don’t have to pay the delivery fee multiple times.
Tsumugi: I hope you understand how food poisoning works.
Angie: I hope food poisoning understands how I work. I never met a burger i couldn’t eat.
_____________

Maki: They say that the most valuable things cost nothing.
Shuichi: They also say that being cheap is an annoying trait, so don’t overuse that excuse.
_____________

Keebo: Wow, that was quick thinking on that phony sacrifice stuff.
Kirumi : Oh, that was all real.
Keebo: Wait, you were trying to help them kill us?!
Kirumi : If I’m gonna be sacrificed, I’m gonna do it right.
_____________

Kirumi , trying to comfort Kaede: What's the problem? Anxiety? Low self-esteem? Obsessive thoughts of random arson? I've been there.
_____________

Rantaro: I’m afraid of clowns. There, I said it.
Himiko: Rantaro, if you don't like clowns, why are you hanging with Angie?
_____________

Ryoma: I wonder who’s ruining my life.
Ryoma: *looks in the mirror*
Ryoma: So we meet again.
_____________