IDOL ! KOKICHI AU ‐🌸

Idea By: hearts4rantaro

Idol! Kokichi AU!

So basically Kokichi is the idol, Shuichi is a die-hard fan of him

I'll make also Idol! Shuichi if yall want

ANYWAYS, Enjoy!
----

There he was.

Worlds most famous idol, standing on stage with pink, purple & blue lights shining at the purple headed singer.

Fans were practically screaming out the lyrics along with Kokichi Ouma.

That was his name.

Shuichi Saihara was a die-hard fan of him, he was in the front row.
Which was the better view.

He held his glowing purple stick high along with everyone, wearing his checkered merch.

He slowly swayed his stick along with the whole crowd as they screamed out lyrics.

Kokichi noticed the blue haired boy, who was glancing at him with such unique, golden eyes.

The two of their eyes met, but sadly, Kokichi broke it and focused on the crowd.

As Kokichi yelled out the last minute, the song ended.

" WOOOOOO!!!!!" The fans screamed, their glowing sticks were much more visible now.

Kokichi looked at his band members, with a huge smile.

" Thanks everyone! Thanks for coming to this event! Hope you guys have a wonderful night!" Kokichi winked that made the fans go crazy.

As the band members said their goodbyes, the crowd slowly started to fade away.

~ With Kokichi ~

I sighed deeply, going to the the studio behind the stage and tiredly sat on the chair. Slouching.

" That was sooo looong..." I whined, groaning annoyingly.

" Psh, everyone here is tired too!" Miu clicked her tongue, crossing her legs as she looked at me.

" Yeah , no shit sherlock! Everyone here is practically sweating from exhaustion!!" I shouted, slamming my hands on the arms of the chair with a mean glare.

Keebo (whose human) and Tenko looked extremely exhausted.

" Who knew that the show could be this exhausting?!" Tenko scoffed, laying her knuckles on her cheeks with her eyebrows narrowed.

" I mean... it sure was a big event.." Keebo murmured, twiddling with his uniform as he looked at the annoyed Tenko.

" ... Hey, Kokichi?" Tenko said suddenly, " Did you see how that blue haired boy looked at you?"

She arched a brow as I nodded hesitantly.

" Duh! Of course I did!" I rolled my eyes, who knew my band members could be so dumb.