Your Almost There! -angst🥀

Basically this is another one of nanami's execution in the anime but quite different...
It's pregame btw for now.

TW: Blood, spears, despairful words, and etc.

GAME OVER

IT'S TIME FOR OUMA'S PUNISHMENT

As the screen lights up, a pixel of Ouma and some boy dragged away Ouma as those words appear onto the screen.

...

"Now then, he's staying on his toes in this deadly dungeon full of deadly traps!
That's our Ouma, the Super High School Level Barista!" A boy excitedly exclaimed as he showed himself on the small screens.
(Ouma was known as a Barista before becoming an Leader)

"He's been dodging danger this whole time!" The boy then showed childish emotions with thumbs ups.

Then revealed Ouma, holding his injured bloody arm as he ran with heavy breaths, blood dripping on the cold ground and his uniform.

"But things are just starting to get serious!" The unknown boy yelled, making the poor barista quicken his pace.

"Now, Ouma~san, do your best to head to the exit!"

Ouma then was greeted with an small thin spear impaled his foot, making him scream in pain as he fell.
"Then you can be with the others again!"

The boy was speaking during him yelling in pain.
Ouma's eyes went white as tears builded up.

"I heard about you a while back..." The boy twirled his longish hair.
Ouma removed his foot from the spear, panting heavily as blood was pooling around his stabbed foot.

"Your class was all off doing their own thing."

Ouma gradually stood up painfully and limped around the spears.

"but you brought them all together." The mysterious boy sighed then.

"I'm... going to see
... them again!" Ouma said between pants, till a random noise became from behind.
"What!?"

Ouma turned his head around.
"That's why I had my eye on you!" The boy says in a childish voice.

Then a huge circular metal started slowly rolling towards Ouma's side.
Ouma gasped slightly and tried to quicken his pace, even if he wanted too he couldn't due to his impaled foot.

Then a weird noise from before, was front of Ouma, and then hitting Ouma's face with two hard metal spheres.

The barista's face bleeds, his hand supporting the injured face.
"I'm going..."
"...to see them again." The purple headed tried to have determination.

And then, more than one saws appeared, trying to cut Ouma but he luckily dodged them as quick as the saws went.

He noticed his right had a turn, the circular metal rolled towards him.
Or suppose so.