: Kakegurui X DanganRonpa V3 :

It's kinda the same in the anime, just a little different dialogs- I guess idk
....

An intense gambling battle with Idabashi Keebo, and Ouma Kokichi.

The two stare at the table filled with poker chips and cards.

Everyone stares and starts mumbling something to each other.

Keebo grunts quietly, as sweatbeads starts to drop down and coats his forehead, peeking to see his cards.

Keebo shuts his eyes for a moment, before yelling out;

" Showdown! Full house!"

Keebo glares at the purpleheaded male, slamming his cards on the table. Revealing his hidden cards.

Everyone gasps from the sudden yell, as they intensely stare at the table.

Kokichi grins evily and chuckles.

" Too bad~!" Kokichi teases, as his cards were shuffled next to eachother, obviously winning.

Keebo widens his eyes in shock, realizing he's defeated.

" But I can give you an A for effort~!" Kokichi stands up and leans over the table, his face closer to Keebo's sweaty face.
Placing his own hands on his hips with a grin.

" H-How... how did you get a straight Royal Flush—!?" Keebo asks, his eyes were still concentrated on the other male's cards.

Kokichi giggles as some chips fell down.
He slids his hand against Keebo's jawline, he leans to the side.

" I know this was such an ordeal for you, Keeboy. But I know that you'll do your best. Puppy."

Kokichi smiles at his words, as Keebo realizes how much of a mistake he's done.

He practically played against the school's best Gambler, he's never been defeated once.

Kokichi Ouma was his name.

...

As of this day, Keebo was no longer a human. Those are the rules of their school.
The only thing they love and respect here is Money.

...

Well, that and your gambling skills.

The room was full of students with red blazers, playing against each other and playing different kinds of gamble games.
People surrounding their own group.

Chatters were echoed across the room, either talking or just speaking in their own corners.

Cards were scattered around their tables, poker chips being taken, playing Roulette..

People surrounds a group, that includes their best gambler here, Kokichi.

Kokichi played against one of his classmates, Kaede Akamatsu.
They were playing poker