A small injury : 🤍 🌸 Fluff 🤍🌸 :

《》《》《》《》《》
🥲✌

<<______>>

• The two laid down in bed after coming home from work, although you technically can't call being a Supreme-Leader work, it still counted as one.

"Kichi..." Shuichi grumbled, practically a plead of help. Kokichi grinned and pinched Shuichi's cheeks a little bit harder, enjoying the scene that is occurring.

"Whaaaat? You're so cute like this!" Said the smaller male, seeing the detective's cheeks faintly add a pink tint, making it seem even cuter. Kokichi was enjoying this a lot, especially if he looked this cute like a squirrel.

Shuichi pouted softly and was obviously enjoying it also, but, he just hated to show it. "Mmm...! Don't call me cute!" The Detective demanded, trying to gently remove Kokichi's hands from his cheeks, but couldn't since he was weak for today.

Kokichi chuckled and still pinched his cheeks, he didn't care much unless if Shuichi actually wants him to stop. But, today, he's just weak due to all this Detective Work and stuff, he wouldn't know since he's a Supreme Leader!

"Come on... just admit it! You also like something like this! Especially from your boyfriend~!"

"Ugh... I won't admit it!"

Shuichi said before sitting up from his bed and standing up, about to leave and go to the kitchen. Kokichi raised an eyebrow. Did he piss him off that badly?

"I'm going to the kitchen." Shuichi sighs and approached the door, although he was only going to make himself a smoothie. "... You wanna help me out with the smoothie?"

Kokichi retrieved his fear back and sighed in relief quietly, patting his chest before standing up excitedly and nodding.

"Definitely! I don't wanna leave my Saihara-chan alone and injure himself! Who knows what could happen!" Kokichi clings onto the Detective immediately and rubbed his head like a cat against Shuichi's arm. Shuichi chuckled at his action before exiting the room with a clingy Kokichi.

A teeny weeny timeskip🍓🫐
<<______>>

☆ The two of them started on making the smoothie, cutting up fruits and placing them inside the blender. But, unfortunately a small little incident happened during the fruit cutting.

As Shuichi was occupied by cutting the Kiwi and Watermelon, he also focused on Kokichi on what he's currently doing– that way he won't be doing anything dumb while looking away.

He was unfortunately not looking at where he was cutting and accidentally sliced his finger, he flinched and a small gasp came out. He dropped the knife and watched the wound slowly bleed out pink and dripping, it was also a really bad wound.

Kokichi heard the gasp and turned his head, seeing the blood on Shuichi's finger. Kokichi gasped loudly and dropped everything on what he was currently doing to check on Shuichi.

"Shui! Are you okay?!" He shouted, panicking as if he was stabbed in the side. Shuichi gives a glance at Kokichi before nodding, gesturing that he was okay, since it was just a little— ... okay, not little, but, just a slice.

"I'm fine... I guess..." Shuichi sighed before feeling a bit lightheaded ..‐? I mean, it's been a while since he's last seen blood. Kokichi noticed this, making Shuichi wash his finger (hands) and immediately sat Shuichi down with force and going to a cabinet filled with bandages, rubbing alcohol and so on.

"Don't worry Shui, because Doctor. Ouma is on the way!" Said Kokichi, grabbing out a small plaster with cottons and antibiotic. Shuichi could feel his brain go back in the past as something similar like this occurred in the killing game.

...

☆ FLASHBACK ☆

☆ "K-Kokichi! Are you sure you're not—"

"Psssh! Don't worry, Saihara-Chan~! If I do get injured, then I have my beloved near me!" Interrupted the Supreme Leader, holding a sharp knife in his hand as he was going to play some game that includes a knife and injuries.

Shuichi took back his words and felt himself worry a bit, I mean, if the knife did stab his finger, then he'd had to take care of it. But, then again... he wouldn't mind taking care of Kokichi's injuries...

Kokichi took a deep breath before beginning the "fun game"  he mentioned. Few seconds in, and he already failed the game, the knifes sharp blade wounding Kokichi's finger as it bled heavily.

Shuichi felt his heart pump faster and hissed through his teeth, feeling the sharp pain of accidentally wounding your finger. "I-I told you—!"

"Awwwh...– is Saihara-chan worried? Don't worry! This Supreme Leader is fine—!" Before he knew it, he was sat down on the chair immediately as Shuichi went and grabbed bandages, rubbing alcohol and cottons. Kokichi was a bit surprised on how quick he reacted on the small wound...

"Saihara-chan...—"

"Shush!" Shuichi immediately shushed the leader and needed to be focused, Kokichi zipped his lips instantly, understanding the signal Shuichi tried to give. But, then again... he reacted real quick just due to a small cut. Huh... he could be a really good and beautiful boy to date...—

"... Here.." Shuichi murmured, snapping Kokichi out of his trance and noticed his injured finger wrapped in bandages. The Leader's eyes sparkled, he knew how to act in such situations... he is mostly the most amazing—

"... Ouma, are you okay—?"

"YoursodamncuteIcan'tdescribeit!!!!!"
(Your so damn cute I can't describe it).

☆ FLASHBACK END ☆

• Shuichi shook his head, his cheeks became a pink hue as he saw Kokichi finish up with his injured finger. It did look a bit sloppy, but, surprisingly, it held on tight and wasn't really bad.

Kokichi looked super proud of his work. "Ah-ha! Shui-chan! Look, I've finally mastered it!" Said the shorter boy in confidence, a grin curling his lips as he stared at the bandaged finger of Shuichi.

The detective smiled softly with a chuckle, lifting the finger of where the bandages are and stared at it. "... Thanks a lot, Kiki..." Said the taller male softly, giving Kokichi a small and soft gesture to him.

Kokichi felt super proud, hugging Shuichi by the waist and giggled excitedly. "Shui-chan is so cute!!!" Said the boy in happiness, squeezing the life out of Shuichi. The detective flinched but calmed down softly, he then placed his hands on top of Kokichi's head and stroked his hair.

Shuichi giggled and lowered his head, giving a small kiss on Kokichi's head, before the two sat there with a soft and gentle atmosphere.

"... Alright! Let us continue!" Kokichi stood up from the floor and faced Shuichi who nodded in agreement. Kokichi grinned as the two continued on making their smoothie.

The two kept on smiling and giggling as they made their smoothie and had their amazing evening and night.

☆☆☆☆

END

《》《》《》《》《》