Sweet Kisses - Angst & Fluff🥀🌸

theres probably gonna be implied komahina and naegami and yes
every students from the game are together in a high school

"Kokichi, stop making Saihara~san distance away from Kaito." Nagito said with annoyance. (Everyone calls Shuichi 'Saihara~san' bc Shuichi prefers to be called by his last name)

"But whyyyy? Kaito is just some dumb space man while Saihara~san is so cute!"

"... I can't argue with Saihara~san being 'cute'. He's literally been called cute and pretty everytime someone greets him." Hajime looked over to Nagito who had a furious face.

"Ooooo Hajime! You made your own boyfriend mad!" Kokichi grins cheekily.

"Oh shut it." Nagito snuggles into Hajime's chest, wrapping his arms around Hajime's neck.

"Neehehehe! Over-protective much!" Kokichi places his hands onto his waist.

"Your literally protective over Saihara~san." Hajime glared at Kokichi. "Oooo! Scary!"

"Hey guys!" The short protag Makoto with his serious boyfriend Byakuya.

"Hey Makoto, Hey Byakuya!" Hajime smiled, "what's wrong with Nagito, is that peasant still protective over you?" Byakuya glanced at Hajimr who looked back.

"Nope! Just mad because he called Saihara~san cute!" Kokichi giggled, placing a finger to his lips.

"Saihara~san..." Makoto mumbled, "he is your roommate, right?" Kokichi asks Makoto with a questioning look.

"Yeah! He's really nice and has been helping me out very much!" Makoto nodded. "Like what?" The affluent progeny scoffs.

"Homework, whenever I'm nervous..." The lucky student continued on.

"Doesn't Saihara~san experience the same?" The albino Nagito suddenly interrupts.

"Yeah but he said it wasn't important.." Makoto hummed sadly.

"Imma go check up on my future husband!" Kokichi dashed out quick.

"Heh, future husband." Nagito smirked. "Wait! I won Hajime! You gotta give me the chance to play on the arcades inside the dormitories!"

"Fuck! I thought you forgot about that!"

Makoto and Byakuya chuckle as they walked away.

~With Shuichi~

"Hah! You think I'm gonna just leave you alone like that!?" Kaede yelled, silencing Shuichi with her cold tone.

"A-Akamatsu~cha—" "shut it bitch!" Kaede grabs him by the collar.

Kaede has never been violent towards him like this.

"Go Kaede go!" Maki and Tsumugi cheered in the background.

"Heh, thanks girls." The pianist smirked and glances at them for a quick second.

"I-I'm sorry for whatever I did Akamatsu~chan! I'll do anything!" The fragile male says with fear in his tone.

"Anything?"