4-Her

I internally laugh.

I'm not even fucking drunk.

Plan? A success.

He literally hasn't moved since I jumped him.

If I want plan two to be a success I need him to stop freezing.

But I do find it really cute, I guess I'll deal with it.

"I'm tired red," I whine in his ear and I can see the goosebumps I'm leaving behind. "Take me home." I whisper so close to his ear I'm practically touching it with my lips.

And just like that, he stands to full height and carefully wraps his arms around my waist, making sure not to touch my butt.

I frown, that's no fun.

I drag myself here to this club, drugged a man to get his attention and he can't even touch my butt?

Well, there's still more time.

As he slowly walks towards his car I feel his belt buckle graze my inner thigh and I shiver, wondering what state his dick is in right now.

"Cold?" His soft, strained voice whispered.

Yea he's definitely hard.

"Yes, I'm so cold. And your so warm." I whisper back as I snuggle even closer, this gets him to tighten his hold on me as he continues walking down the street.

As we're making our way down the street a lady comes up to us, well more like up to Red and taps him on the shoulder my head is not occupying and whispers, "your girlfriends ass is out."

I mentally laugh.

"Oh fuck." He mumbles as I feel his warm hands move to my ass, trying to pull down my skirt that should really be considered a belt.

He keeps walking as he continues to pull my skirt down, but it just keeps riding up.

Good, it's doing it's purpose. The only reason I bought it was because of this plan, we'll maybe not the only reason.

What? I thought it was a cute outfit.

"Just leave it," I murmur.

"But everyone will see your ass." He says panicked.

"Cover it with your hands." I suggest.

His Adams apple bobs in his throat as he slowly moves both hands to cover my ass cheeks.

I turn my head and smirk.

I knew he wouldn't say no.

But the fun is quickly over when he stops beside his truck.

He unlocks the door and opens it.

"I'm going to put you down now, okay?" His voice horse.

I nod and whisper "okay."

He gently placed me in the passenger seat and I let my head hang to the side a little bit.

What? I need to act fucked up so he can help me. It's the fastest way to get his hands on me.

His big fingers slowly adjusts my skirt for fuller coverage and with every graze of his warm hands on me, I swear I get wetter and wetter.

Unfortunately it ends too soon and he bends across to click my seatbelt into place. He closes the door and then gets into the drivers seat.

The whole ride home I pretend to be passed the fuck out.

When I hear gravel I know he's pulling into my driveway.