13-His side story 🌶️

(Not too long after the ending)

"Babe." I whine.

"What." She huffs in my arms.

"Stop trying to run away. It's too early to leave me." I whisper tiredly into her neck while keeping a tight grip on her waist and the other on her ass so she can't leave.

"I have things to do today Red, you know that." She says as I grab one of her arms and throw them over my neck as I burrow myself deeper into her body.

"Baby you know its 7am, right?" I mumble.

"I want to start the day early." She says as she finally tightens herself around my neck and back.

I shake my head back and forth between her breasts. "No, your not leaving until at least eleven." I declare, never wanting to leave my position.

"Ten." She says with finality.

I groan. "10:30."

She sighs. "Fine."

I smile as I go back to sleep with my arms securely around her body.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I hear the door unlock to my front door and I immediately bolt up.

The door shuts and locks before I see Roe wrap around the corner with a lot of bags and a big smile takes over my face.

She throws her arms up, bags and all to jump and give me a bear hug. "Hey baby." I pepper kisses all over her face and she welcomes it with a smile as I tighten my hold on her waist.

"Hey teddy bear."

I pause and look at her. "Teddy bear?"

She nods and let's go of me. "Yes, you look like a giant scary guy but your just a huge teddy bear."

I scoff and cross my arms. "No I'm not." I snap my fingers, "remember the time I punched the guy you drugged, see that wasn't teddy bear like."

As if too prove her point even more she makes an uncomfortable looking face towards her wrist. "Babe, can you help me bring these to the closet?"

I immediately nod grabbing all of the bags to relieve the pressure and she smirks as I walk into my bedroom and into the walk-in closet.

I sigh, I guess I can see why she called me that.

"Okay, go sit on the bed. I wanna show you some of the things I bought." She pops up behind me.

"Okay." I say as I lazily plop down on the bed, snatching a pillow and wrapping my arms under it before pressing my head in it and closing my eyes.

"So this first one I was thinking for night outs and dates." She sighs. "Open your eyes and tell me what you think."

I do as she says and I swallow the spit that immediately builds in my throat from looking at her.

My dick immediately getting hard as I look at her, she's wearing a short white skirt with a long sleeve top tied with two strings and her hair swaying at her sides.