10-Her 🌶️

"What?" He splutters in shock.

"I know you stalked me." I clarify.

He just stares at me. And I take a second to look at the slight bruise on his left cheek. I shake my head, I kinda feel bad for that.

I put my hand where the bruise in and I start to come clean as well. "I know you stalked me, I didn't really care, plus you were hot and I started to like you too. Your a bad stalker, I saw you out of my bedroom window all the time. I did those little undressing shows for you." I roll my eyes at the obviousness. "And I came in to get another tattoo to see you again." I lift up the shirt to show off the tattoo and his eyes follow my movement, gulping hard. I let the shirt fall before continuing. "I went out to the club the other night so I could act shit faced drunk and I kinda drugged that guy that you punched." I look down at that, now that I'm thinking about it I do kinda feel guilty, Red punched him really hard but it's not like the drug told him to try and assault me. "So you could take me home and we would spend time together," I pause to gauge his reaction before continuing. "plus you know I could've handled him myself, the bruise on your cheek is proof enough. I'm sorry about that by the way, I feel a little guilty punching you."

I let a deep breath out as I think I covered it all.

He isn't saying anything so I sense that he might be mad. A sad smile takes my face as I slowly begin to remove my hand from his face, his hand comes up on top of mine and he has a twinkle in his eyes. "Really?" He questions as a smile crawls on his face.

I look at him confused. "Your not mad?

"What?" He looks baffled, "why would I be mad? I'm the one that stalked you. And I thought you had no clue and I felt bad about it but you knew this whole time, are you mad at me?" He asks

"Nope. Not at all." I tell him honestly.

He sighs in relief. "Good."

We stand there in silence for i don't know how long while looking at each other before I break it. "Hey, now that we basically established that we like each other and are kinda crazy, wanna be my boyfriend?"

His face breaks out into the most breath taking smile , showing all of his beautiful teeth as he frantically nods at me, "Yes, more then anything in the world." He says before he crashes his lips onto mine.

My hands snake around his neck as his tongue finds its way into my mouth. His hands slowly go around my waist before going lower and squeezes my ass, I groan into his mouth as I let go of his neck to pull on his shirt.

He breaks the kiss and looks at me nervous. "I've never done this before."

"We can stop if you want." I look at him softly.

He frantically shakes his head. "No, no I want to keep going."

I smile at him as he takes his shirt off before pulling me back in for a kiss, but he pulls back again. "Wait I don't have condom."

"I'm on the pill and I'm clean." And with that I smash my lips back to his and guide us backwards, stopping when his legs hit the bed and I press his chest signaling for him to sit down.

He complies and I climb on top of him with both legs on ether side of his. His hands run up my thighs until there firmly pressed against my ass again and I break the kiss so I can remove my shirt, leaving me in only my red thong.

"Fuck." He mutters under his breath while his hooded eyes stare at my chest. His ears slightly pink.

He looks up at me, pupils dilated. "Can I?"

"Yes." I say breathlessly.

His hands slowly trail up my ass to my waist, over my torso until they find my breasts.

He gives one of them a soft squeeze before he slowly bends down at takes the other in his mouth. As soon as I feel his wet mouth meet my nipple we both groan. I feel the cold tongue piercing lap around my nipple while his other hand lightly pinches and pulls at my barbell, and I can't help but let out a small moan as I grab the back of his neck to keep him there. He closes his mouth as a suction around my nipple as another moan escapes me.

He removes his mouth only to do the same the other and I can feel the wetness in my underwear start to build. My hips start to move on there own as I create friction from his growing hard on in his pants and he groans into my chest.

My fingers go to his belt as his lips find my neck and starts kissing and sucking all over.

There's definitely gonna be hickeys there tomorrow.

Once I undo his belt I do the same with his button and zipper before getting off him and pulling him up with me. "Take your jeans and underwear off." I say as I pull my thong down and kick it to the floor.

He pulls them both down and my eyes light up. "No way! you have a dick piercing."

His cheeks turn pink, "Do you not like it? I can take it out if you wa-"

I cut him off. "Hell no this is gonna be so fun." I pull him on the bed with me before gesturing for him to lean against the bed frame. "I wanna be on top." I lick my lips as I straddle him once again, this time letting my wetness come into full contact with his dick and I hiss at the coldness of his piercing while he quietly groans. I start moving my hips back and fourth, coating him in my wetness as his hands find my hips, moving me back and fourth faster while groaning even louder in my ear, fuck he's so hot. I speed up, my clit touching the metal with every hip movement as I feel my stomach tighten and I bite my tongue as I throw my head back and ride the high. I slow down my movements and put my hand on his broad shoulder to steady myself as I lift my body up and grab his dick with the other, aligning myself before slowly sinking down, earning a strangled groan from him as I slowly breathe out.

I look at him in the eyes as I slowly start moving up and down as our breathing start getting faster and faster. "Roe, your so beautiful." He croaks as I keep moving. His piercing hitting my g-spot every time I come down making me moan louder each time. His hands tighten around my waist as he slams me down on his dick eliciting another moan from me.

"Im addicted to your moans." His voice hoarse and strained as he no doubt holds back his cum, waiting for my second climax.

His lips find my neck again and finds my sweet spot as one of his hand moves in between our bodies, slowly rubbing my clit and my vision goes white as my breathing gets even heavier, I pick up the pace feeling that my climax is close and I think he knows too as he starts guiding me down harder and harder until I throw my head back and release a loud moan.

I'm still breathless as he slams me down a couple more times, reaching his own climax and squeezing my ass as I wrap my arms around his neck and sigh into his shoulder, our chests smushed together and I can feel his heart beating wildly as his fingers shake, still coming down from his high.

He wraps his arms around my waist and squeezes me tight like he never wants to let go as we catch our breaths in silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words- 1397

This was my first time writing a sex scene, rate the experience.