12-Her side story 🌶️

(Not too long after the ending.)

"Why are you pulling my skirt?"

I turn around and look behind me just in time to see Red lift up my skirt and stick his head under.

"What are you doing." I roll my eyes. "I'm trying to change a lightbulb here and your suppose to be holding the ladder for me."

"I am." He wiggles his left hand that has a firm grip on the ladder while I feel his warm breath fan where my thin thong rests.

I turn around, ignoring his right hand that's going up and down my leg as I screw the lightbulb in. I'm about to climb down but he squeezes my thigh, halting my movements as I lift an eyebrow up even though he can't see me.

"Stay right there." His voice low and raspy, almost pleading.

I huff and turn back around, placing my elbows on the top of the ladder.

I feel his mouth on my ass cheeks as he peppers kisses it. I sigh as he slowly grabs my ankle, gently pulling my legs apart. I quietly groan when I feel his finger drag against my clothed slit, dragging it all the way up my ass crack before looping his fingers around it and pulling the band to my ass and securing it there. My pussy completely revealed to him as I feel his hot breath right by my hole.

I feel his head coming closer and I hiss when I feel his tongue dart from my clit all the way to my asshole.

Really? He's eating me out on a ladder? I'm not complaining though as I feel him do another long drag and another sound escapes me before I feel him pull away.

I whip my head to glare at him. "Really? Your gonna stop no-"

He cuts off my sentence by tossing me over his shoulder and speed walking to the bedroom, all while his left hand is on my upper thigh still securing my thong in place as his right hand comes back up to my bare pussy and I feel him massaging me down there with two fingers making me release another loud groan.

Once we get to the bedroom  he sets me down on the floor and hops on the bed laying on his back.

He waved me over, his cheeks red and slightly out of breath as if I was the one playing with his pussy.

"Come over here and sit on my face." He asks.

I smile as I slowly crawl over his body. "A girl can't say no to that."

"God your so fucking beautiful." He rasps as he puts his hands on my waist, trying to scooch me to his face faster and I lightly laugh at his actions as I stop at his waist.

"Cmon, hurry up" he grumbles. "You look so hot in this outfit." He mumbles as he picks at the purple flowy miniskirt while eyeing my breasts that are held up by a grey crop top, thin enough where you can see the outline of my nipple piercings because I know he loves them.

Looking like he's in some sort of trance, his hands start at my shoulders before gliding down my chest to my breasts, taking a tiny pause to squeeze them before sliding down my waist, landing on my ass cheeks before giving them their own squeeze. He slides lower to grip the back on my thighs, "Cmon." He whispers again, urging me higher.

I roll my eyes playfully as a smirk adorns my face. I listen to his begging and I loop my left hand on the side of my thong and pull them down legs, flinging them to the floor. I'm about to do the same to my skirt but his voice stops me. "Leave that on." He quietly mumbles.

I roll my eyes and smirk at him. "And this?" I grip my shirt while tilting my head in question. "On or off?"

He licks his lips before looking up at me. "Off."