5-Him

I snuggle deeper inside my pillow as my hands move subconsciously towards the warmth, up and down.

It isn't till I hear a satisfied hum that I jolt awake and my eyes go wide.

My eyes travel to where my hands are. On Monroe's lower back and massaging her ass. Of fuck. My eyes snap to hers, hoping that she's sleeping.

But she isn't. She fully awake looking at me.

My whole face gets hot and I remove my hands from her body quickly.

She gonna think I'm a fucking creep that gropes people in there sleep. My hands fly to my face as frantically apologize. "I am so sorry, I was sleeping and didn't realize and I know that not a good exc-" she cuts me off by lightly laughing, and I look at her confused and anxious.

She stops laughing but she smiles as she looks at me, "it's okay, I know it was an accident." She says but her voice is raspier from sleep, which I find attractive as hell.

"I'll make some breakfast for us, okay? Stay here and get some sleep." She doesn't wait for my answer before climbing out of bed and walking out the door and I watch her leave.

It isn't until then I realize the raging hard on in my pants and I tiptoe to the bathroom to fix it.

When I'm done, I walk into the kitchen and quietly sit on the island stool. Her back is towards me, her hair in a adorable messy bun, that little top still on from last night and those mesmerizing dark red shorts. I know I shouldn't stare but I can't seem tear my eyes away from her body.

She must sense the holes being drilled into her ass because she slowly turns around, giving me enough time to avert my eyes to her own.

Her face wears a small smile that I wish I could capture in a photo right now.

"You came in right on time. I just finished cooking." She walks over to me and hands me a huge plate of food filled with everything. Eggs, bacon, sausage, toast and even a side of pancakes. I look up at her and she shrugs, still smiling, "I didn't know what you liked so I made a little bit of everything. If you don't like something, don't feel pressured to eat it."

I shake my head. "No, no I like everything on this plate, thank you for making this." I try to express how greatful I am for the meal, especially when she probably has a big headache from drinking. "Did you take some advil?"

She walks over and sits beside me. "For what?" She tilts her head to the side. Cute.

"Um, it looked like you drank a lot last night, I thought it would help for hangover symptoms." I softly say looking at her.

She snaps her fingers as if she just realized something. "Oh yes I did take some before I started cooking."

I nod. Good I don't want her to feel like shit today.

I start to eat the food she made and I get about halfway through it before she speaks up, "listen, I just wanna say thank you for taking me home and saving me from that drunk guy," she rolls her eyes at that part before continuing, "so let me take you out for coffee tomorrow, you know, as a thank you."

I immediately shake my head. "No it's okay you don't have to." I don't want to maker her feel like she owes me anything, and I'll feel especially guilty considering I followed her to that club and I might as well be just as creepy.

She places her palm on my right hand and I immediately still. A single touch leaving goosebumps all over my hand, trailing up my arm.

My eyes dart to hers. "Please, i insist." She pouts.

I immediately cave. That pouty face will get me every time.

"Okay," I say, "what time?"

Her eyes move to the side, thinking before they come back to me. "Around 11?"

I nod and she claps her hands excitedly. "Good, and give me your address so I can pick you up."

"We can just meet there."

She shakes her head. "No I want to drive us. I wanna go somewhere else after."

I slowly nod. "Okay."

"Oh! Let me give you my phone number." She holds out her hand and I dig my phone out of my front pocket, unlock it and hand it to her.

She pauses as she types on my phone and looks up at me with a confused expression. "How did you get me home last night when I didn't give you my address."

Shit. I scan my brain for the quickest possible lie and I blurt it out to her. "In the car when you were half passed out, I asked for your address and you gave it to me."

Her eyes light back up. "Oh that makes sense. I can barely remember anything last night." She rolls her eyes playfully, "But I do remember asking you to lay with me, thank you, you didn't have to do that."

I relax in my chair and nod at her words. "It was nothing really." I scratch the back of my neck. I feel bad lying to her but what am I gonna say? 'I've been stalking you for four fucking months, followed you to the club and because I stalked you through that very window, I know your address?' No, she'd probably file a restraining order or worse, never talk to me again.

She hands me back my phone and I take a look at it. Her contact name is 'Roe ♥️'.

She looks up at me through her beautiful eyelashes. "We're friends now, you can call me Roe."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words- 975