8-Her

Did I hear what I think I just heard?

Did he just ask to kiss me?

He's making the first move?

Im not complaining at all, with his shy personality I thought I'd make my move tonight but im eager to agree to it right now, not caring about how many people are still looking from when I punched him in the face.

Instead of saying yes I grab his face, almost manhandling him as I pull him down to my level and press my lips against him.

Well I guess I made the first move, and he just asked to make the first move but who cares?

I move my lips first and he follows after, and let me just say he's an amazing fucking kisser because my body just can't seem to get enough, and apparently neither can he because he grabs the back of my neck and pulls me closer, deepening the kiss as his other hand finds my lower back and crushes my chest against his as I tilt my head to the side to taste even more of him. I groan when i feel the metal in his tongue and he groans when my tongue meets his.

I'm about to climb this man before I hear a clearing of the throat in the distance and he startles at the sound and we break apart. I open my eyes and frown in the direction of the person responsible for cutting my long awaited kiss short.

It's the lady that took my order. She coughs awkwardly before saying "um, your foods ready." And with that she rushed back inside. And the stupid bell rings behind her.

I sigh and look at the window, it seems we've totally cleared it with our heated kiss and at the thought of it my eyes travel up to Red, who's face is the same as his name right now as he diverts his eyes to anywhere but me.

And I can't help but cheekily smile as I throw my arms around his neck and practically dangle all my weight on it. "Aww your so cute when your shy." I can't help but tease him about it, I just want him to get comfortable with me already and the best way to do that, is to do shit like this, and because I love doing it, it makes me feel like his girlfriend already.

He wraps his arms around my waist to level out the weight I'm putting on his neck as he mumbles something so low I can't even hear it.

"What did you say?" I ask him, still attached to his neck.

"Nothing." He says slightly louder then a whisper.

"Well okay. If you say so. Now let's go eat, punching someone really makes me hungry."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Thank you for lunch, let me pay you back for it tho-"

I put my hand up, "nope it's my treat and we're not done yet, I told you I had something else planned didn't I."

He looks at me confused, "like what?"

I shrug and smile over to him as I pull out of the parking lot, "you'll just have to wait and see."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Tada!" I shake my hands up at the building as I look  for Red's reaction.

"The movies?" He questions but I can see the way his eyes light up.

"Yup!" I grab his hand as we walk towards the building.

"What are we watching?" He looks at me and I swear he's had a permanent blush since we kissed.

I smile at him. "The new Antman movie that came out."

"Really?" He asks, almost excited.

"Yup. I gotta stay on top of all the Marvel movies so my sister doesn't spoil it for me."