11-Him

I just had sex with my girlfriend.

I can't believe we're actually dating.

I can't believe she knew I was watching her all those times through the window.

And she doesn't even care.

I smile into her neck, still breathing heavily as I lay us down on our sides, me still inside of her.

I'm about remove myself but her hand grabbing my ass stops me.

"Nope." She says

"No?" I question.

"No." She says again. "I like you inside of me"

I lightly chuckle but I feel my face get hot as I say "okay I'll stay."

She yawns in my arms before snuggling closer. "Goodnight Red."

I smile and kiss her forehead. "Goodnight Roe."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I wake up to Roe's scent. I've never noticed that she smelled so good. Maybe it's because I was never this close with her. I stick my face deeper into her neck as I breathe her in, tighten my arms around her waist as I drift back to sleep.

*

I hear a soft voice calling my name and I slowly open my eyes to see Roe smiling beside me. She looks so beautiful all the time I can't believe she's my girlfriend.

"Hey red." She whispers beside me.

"Hi." I give her a lazy smile.

She lifts up her hand to move the hair out of my eyes as she softly speaks. "I gotta get up and go home."

I shake my head and pull her closer. "Why can't you stay." I grumble.

Her breathless laugh tingles my neck, leaving goosebumps in its wake as she tells me why. "Well for one I have no clothes and two i have to run some errands-."

"Can I come, please." I cut her off with my question and I look at her with my best begging face.

"Yes, I would love for you to come. I was gonna suggest that if you didn't cut me off, because I don't wanna leave you yet." She says before showering my face with kisses and I laugh at her. "Gosh your so cute." She says.

"I'm cute?" I grab her face to stop the assault on mine.

"Yes," she nods in my hands. "Your so adorable."

"Nobody has ever described me like that. It's usually the opposite, no it is the opposite."

"Well I'm glad to be the first." She pecks my lips before asking, "can I use your shower?"

"Can I come?"

She rolls her eyes as she gets up and drags me out with her, a grin on my face the entire way to the bathroom.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Hey! Stop grabbing me." She swats my hand away from her ass as she continues to walk down the aisle.

But she sways her hips in a way that makes me think she doesn't mind at all.

I catch up to her and stick my finger in her belt loop. "Fine, let me stay like this then."

"Your so clingy." She says in a teasing voice.

I shrug beside her. "I know. Just making up for the times where I couldn't touch you."

She stops pushing the cart and turns to me. A soft look in her gorgeous eyes. "Your so cute, you know that?" She gets on her tippy toes to kiss me.

"So I've been told." I smile into her lips.

I'm about to deepen the kiss but she pulls away and I frown at her.

"What? If we keep kissing then I'll wanna have sex with you in this isle. And I don't wanna get arrested for fucking in a grocery store so let's continue shopping babe." She grabs my hand and puts it back on her bet loop before she continues walking. My face heats at her words and I shake my head, smiling at her.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Roe yawns as she put the last of the food in the fridge.

"Tired?" I ask her gently while walking up to her and wrapping my arms around her waist, bending down to lay my head on her shoulder.

"Yeah." She whispers, "I'm gonna take a nap, wanna join?" She quietly yawns again in my ear.

"I'd love too." I kiss her cheek before she pulls us to her bedroom.

She closes the door then shimmies out of her jeans before pulling on the shorts I love.

She knows I'm watching her so she looks me in the eye before giving me a quick wink before hoping on to bed, sprawled out while letting out a relaxed groan.

I take off my jeans as well, leaving me in only my boxer briefs as I hop into bed with her.

She's about to move to make room for me but I place my hand on her lower back to stop her.

"What are you doing" she asks tired.

"I wanna sleep right here" I lay my head on her ass as I wrap my arms around her thighs.

"Right there?"

"Yup." I say with a stupid smile on my face.

She rolls her eyes at me but her smile is playful

"Fine but hold my hand, so I can at least hold some part of you while I go to sleep."

I unwrap my right arm from her thigh and grab her hand and kiss it before settling it on them on the bed. "Goodnight Roe."

"Night babe." She mumbles into her pillow before dosing off.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Why are we here?" I ask her.

"Be quiet," she shushes me. "And get down here, why are you standing up." She gets up from her crouched position and grabs by shoulders, pulling back down to the grass with her.

"Why are we here?" I whisper my question again as she splits the bushes in front of us to get a better view.

"As I said before, you were a terrible stalker, so we're here to show that I'm better then you at it."

I roll my eyes but i smile at her. "Who are we stalking." I go along with her, and  I seem to amuse her with my question.

She gives me a smug grin. "Your parents."

"What?" I splutter. Looking at her with wide eyes. "But this isn't there house."

"I know," she says arrogantly. "This is their friends house."

And if on cue I see my moms car pull up in the drive way and her and my dad get out.

"I know your sister has football practice too, we could go there after." She says like this is the most normal conversation ever.

I just laugh as say "I love you."

Then I freeze and look at her when I realize what I said. I mean I know I loved her for awhile before we got together but I just said it out loud to her. What if it's too soon? What if she freaks out?

Instead she softly laughs and looks at me the way I'm sure I look at her and says, "I love you too."

The end bitches.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words- 1215

I'm officially done with this story!! 😃

I will be posting a few side stories of them doing random stuff together before posting an epilogue.

So what couple things would you guys like to see.

And should they have kids in the epilogue? It's gonna be like a 20 year jump. And how many?