001.

ALIYAH JIMENEZ
Wednesday, August 14, 2022 
9 A.M.

"Yo wake up !" Darrian woke me up, holding a bowl of cereal.

"Get out nigga," I mumbled ready to throw the pillow at him.

"Nah wake up," he said putting his cereal down and yanking my covers.

"Fuck you, what if I was ass cheek naked?" I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"Shut the fuck up, let's roll. DD outside," he yelled as he grabbed his bowl and walked outside. Me and DD real close, but I've always liked him. He fine or whatever.

I got up and walked to the bathroom, doing everything I needed to do before walking outside to meet Darrian and DD.

"Yo," I mumbled as I walked outside.

"Finally," Darrian said.

"Nigga you be taking longer than me," I furrowed my eyebrows and put my middle finger up at him. I walked up to DD and gave him a hug.

"I missed yo dumbass," he mumbled.

"Awww you missed me?" I smiled at him, batting my eyelashes.

"Now it's a no," he said, smiling at me.

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes, letting him go.

"What we doing?" Darrian asked, scrolling through something on his phone.

"Ion know," I shrugged, leaning back on the wall and going on my phone.

"I'm hungry," he said, turning his phone off. 

Didn't that nigga just eat a bowl of cereal??? Hungry ass.

I furrowed my eyebrows and squinted at him, hoping he knew I was thinkin' 'bout that whole ass meal he had.

"You do realize you was in there fa two hours?" he cocked his head forward.

"Oh," I mumbled. 

"Let's go get food then," I shrugged my shoulders.

"I want McDonalds," he smiled and started gettin' hype.

"Cause it was never that serious," I laughed, shaking my head as I turned to walk along the sidewalk.

"I'll really slap you," he jumped at me. 

"You not slapping nobody," I waited for him to try it.

"Watch this," he mumbled and jumped at me, watching me flinch.

"Watch this," I slapped the back on his head and stared at him.

"Nahh that's crazy," DD shook his head.

"Watch how ima cut ya hair while you sleep," he jumped at me again, but I didn't flinch this time.

"Yeah right," I nodded and laughed.

After a few minutes, we got to McDonald's and started ordering.

"I want 2 McChickens with cheese, a large fry, and 2 cheeseburgers and a Large sprite," my eyes widened as Darrian ordered that shit.

"You heard that?" I turned to DD and started laughing.

"He be eating good," DD nodded, smiling and laughing. I ordered my 4 nuggets and large fry with a coke.

"I'll pay," I said, grabbing my wallet.

"Yo, watch out!" DD raised his voice, lightly shoving me to the side.

"Yooo," I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"Here you go," he smiled at the cashier and looked at me.

I cocked my head back and watched him turn to me.

"You not paying round us," he shrugged and sat down to wait for the food.

"That's really crazy how you shoved me like that," I shook my head, sitting down.

"Anything to stop you from pulling cash out," he mumbled.

We got our food and ate and then we went back home and put some movies on.

I sat next to DD and he wrapped his arm around me and I laid my head on his chest.

"Ya got me missing my girl and shit," Darrian shook his head.

"Awee you be missing ha?" I smiled at him.

"Yes," he admitted.

"That's cute," I chuckled. He started giving me a death stare and I cocked my head forward. He huffed and puffed and turned to the TV, taking out some candy. He had to have pulled that shit from out his ass cause he never grabbed candy.

"Yo let me get some," DD stretched his arm over me.

"Hm," Darrian handed him some candy. They was hella quiet while they ate that shit. Then Darrian had to start smacking.

"Darrian," I gave him a blank face.

"What?" he looked back.

"Close ya mouth," I mumbled.

"Shut up," he turned back to the TV.

Halfway through the movie I started getting tired and my head kept dropping. DD laughed and tapped his chest. I laid my head on his chest and he held me.

--------------------------------------------

Short ass chapter 🤦🏾‍♀️ Istg this next chapter finna be better