009.

ALIYAH JIMENEZ
Wednesday, September 24, 2022
12 P.M.

I ended up staying more than one day...

"Jay take that ski mask offff," I groaned as I walked out the room and seen Klick wearing that shiesty mask AGAIN.

"No nigga," he shook his head, sitting back on the couch.

"The least you could do is wash it," I side eyed him and walked into the kitchen. Melz was cooking or whatever, she be cooking some shit up.

"This why I love you Melz," I said, sitting down at the table and going on my phone.

"Love you, too lil girl," she laughed, serving plates.

I put my phone down and went to the room.

"Bae," I mumbled as I opened the door, seeing if he was even awake. He hummed in response, pulling the covers off his face.

"Melz made some food," I said, watching him toss and turn for a few second before he got up and started walking like a zombie to the kitchen. I walked behind him and sat down.

"Thank you," he nodded as she placed his plate in front of him. He started fucking shit up.

We ate and then Darrian called me.

"Hello?" I picked up, sitting on the couch.

"Are you coming home?" he asked.

"Why?" I replied, looking at my nails.

"Bruh," he mumbled.

"Say the reason," I laughed.

"Are you coming back or not?" he asked.

"Why do you want me back so bad?" I asked again.

"Cause I miss my sister, damn," he mumbled on the other end and I started laughing.

"Yes nigga I'm coming home," I nodded, getting up and walking to the room.

"Ill see you when you get here," he said, hanging up. I walked into the room, seeing DD laying down again.

"My love," I bent down and looked at him.

"Yeah?" he said, looking in my eyes.

"You okay?" I kneeled down in front of him. He nodded.

"You sure?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I promise you," he nodded.

"Im going home cause Darrian asked me to come home," I grabbed my bag of clothes.

"Ighh," he mumbled.

"Ill see you later," I said, walking up to the door to see what he'll say.

"Aliyah don't play wit me right now," he said. I started laughing and he was giving me a straight face. He raised his eyebrows and cocked his head forward, waiting. I walked up to him and gave him a kiss.

"You blow my shit," I sucked my teeth, walking away.

"Come back, Ill give you a real one," he smiled. I turned back around and leaned down. He placed his hands on my waist and gave me a kiss.

"Ighh I see you later ma," he winked at me and squeezed my waist before letting me go.

"Corny ass wink," I laughed.

"You know you loved it," he called out as I walked out. And did.

I walked into my house and put my bag in my room.