030.

ALIYAH JIMENEZ
Saturday, April 1, 2023
11 A.M.

It's been a good three months since I started getting my shit together. Darrian got me goin to therapy and I started eating more cause I hadn't eaten much in a while. I started going out and doing things wit people to try and keep my mind off everything.

DD and I agreed to just be friends again like how we used to be. Plus, he got a new girl and it started to feel like he moved on. But lately he been actin like he not cool off me. I can't say that I'm not falling for em because I'd be lying. Every time I see him I slowly fall back in love with him. Even though 2 months ago he cheated on me.

Jayden and I just was not gonna work.

FLASHBACK

I walked into the house wit Jayden following behind me. When we walked to my room, I remembered how earlier Darrian had let DD stay the night cause he was too drunk to go home.

I tried to stop before we could walk into my room, but Jayden had already opened the door.

"The fuck?" Jayden furrowed his eyebrows as we walked into my room.

DD was laying on my bed, snoring loud as shit.

"What the fuck is he in ya bed for ma nigga?" he turned to me.

I pushed Jayden out the room and closed my door, walking to the living room.

"He only here cause he was too drunk to go home," I raised my right shoulder and dropped it.

"Im done wit this shit bro. Like how you still friendly wit this nigga?" he waved his hand, pointing to my door.

"Jayden I can't just drop him. That was my best friend since I was a baby. Like even if we not together we gon at least be cool. You need to understand that," I shook my head, watching him clench his jaw and shit.

Before I knew it, the nigga got up from the couch and grabbed my neck, pinning me to the wall. It wasn't one of them sexy lil neck grabs, he was choking me.

I tried to tell him he was hurting me cause maybe he wasn't meaning to choke me. But, I couldn't say nothing. I couldn't breathe.

I looked at my room door and tried to kick the wall or hit it so DD or Darrian could wake up.

"Jayden let go," I grabbed his wrist and pulled on his arm.

"Shut the fuck up," he gripped my neck tighter. Ion know if he thinks this is turnin me on or sum but 🌚 it's not.

When he finally let go I had pushed him back and he started punching me as he told me he was done wit me before he stormed off and DD stormed in. He came runnin out and shit.

"What happened?" he furrowed his eyebrows, walking up to me.

I was still in shock and when I tried to speak, little noises, that were not words, kept coming out.

"Youn gotta talk aii? Just calm down ma heart," DD wrapped his arms around me. At first I got tense, but I realized that sometimes you just need to take the hug that's being given instead of thinking about who it's being given by and what they've done wrong to you.

NOTE| BITCH QUOTE ME 💀^

END OF FLASHBACK