028.

ALIYAH JIMENEZ
Monday, January 30, 2023
10 A.M.

I woke up feeling horrible. When I walked to the mirror I had mascara all over my face, my hair was messy, my eyes were puffy and my lips were swollen (pause. also ion know if that happens to anybody else when they cry but 🤷🏽‍♀️)

I walked to the bathroom and took a shower. After my shower, I walked to my room and went to my drawer, seeing one of DDs shirts. I threw on a random outfit and then decide to pack his shit up.

I put all his shit in one of the bags he left here and threw it to the corner of my room. Then I thought of what else I should get rid of. I dug into my drawer and pulled my gun out, ripping all the gems that said David off.

Then I went on my phone and texted him.

me i'm coming to pick my stuff up.

bitch ass nigga i'll see you when you get here

I scrunched my face up and tucked my phone in my pocket, shaking my head as I picked up his bag of stuff.

As I walked outside, I took a deep breath and started walking. Then I stopped in my tracks and thought about if this was really the right idea.

When I got to his house, I knocked on the door cause now it don't feel right using the key.

When the door opened Jay was standing there, looking around. I placed my key on the counter and kept walking towards the steps.

"Aliyah I'm sorry you gotta go through this. You deserve better ma heart," Jay shook his head. I forced a smile and nodded, walking upstairs.

I walked into the room and placed his bag down, opening my bag up and going through the drawer full of my clothes.

I slowly threw stuff into the bag and ignored the elephant in the room. Hoe ass nigga.

When I finished packing my stuff, I put the bag on my back and stood up. I walked up to his bed, avoiding getting anywhere near him.

"Come here Henny," I whispered, picking her up and walking to leave the room.

"I'm sorry," his voice cracked. I looked up and stared at the wall.

"You not a bitch Aliyah. And you deserve so much better. I'm sorry for everything. I know sorry not gon cut it but I know it's gon help me feel like less of a dickhead," he mumbled.

"Leavin the chain and ring here. Sell em. You'll prolly get a lot of money for em," His face saddened as I turned around and placed the chain and ring down.

"I love you," he mumbled as I walked away, closing the door. I walked down the stairs and out the front door.

I pulled my phone out and blocked him on everything, calling Winter after.

"Hey pretty," she smiled as she picked up.

"Hey," I sighed, angling my camera so she could see Henny.

"Oh you did it," she frowned.

"I had to," I shook my head.

"Did you leave everything?" she asked. I nodded and she squinted at me.

"Including the ring?" she tilted her head.

"Yeah," I nodded again.

"I'm proud of you," she smiled.

"I'm surprised I haven't busted out crying to be honest," I shrugged.

"Why?" she furrowed her eyebrows.