015.

ALIYAH JIMENEZ
Thursday, November 3, 2022
11 A.M.

"Get the fuck off me!" I slapped Darrian.

"Aliyah!" He winced and rubbed his arm.

"I'm boutta punch the shit outta you bro," he raised his fist.

"I wish the fuck you would," I furrowed my eyebrows at him. Suddenly, he punches my arm hard as shit and runs away.

"Oh hell naw," I got up and dropped my phone, chasing him around the house.

"That -shit -fucking -hurt," I punched him in between each word.

"Aliyah bro when I slap the shit outta you don't be crying," he laughed.

"Nigga you just punched the shit outta me. Am I cryin?" I pushed him away.

"You finna go see DD?" He asked.

"No, DD finna come see me though," I smiled.

"Ew," he mumbled.

"Don't be mad cause you don't gotta girl no more," I laughed.

"Shut the fuck up," he sucked his teeth. He been acting up ever since he broke up wit his girl.

NOTE| cs ik yall seen that video where he said that girls ass was movin 🙄 like you not grown Darrian sit yo ass tf down and turn the other way. Anyways 😭

"Ya both need to shut the fuck up cause ya sound dumb as fuck," DD shook his head as I furrowed my eyebrows and widened my eyes.

"When did you get here?" I cocked my head back.

"Just now ion even know what ya was talking about but shut up," he shrugged.

"Oh," I nodded.

"We was talkin bout how he don't got a girl no more," I laughed and sat next to him.

"My son boutta fuck mad bitches," DD shook his head.

"You don't participate in those activities," I mumbled.

"You heard?" I put my pointer finger up to his head.

"You don't fuck bitches with him," I pushed his head with my pointer finger.

"Ighh that was mad disrespectful im not gon lie," he stood up and started flexing his "muscles".

"Sit down," I laughed.

"Nahhh you not just gon sit there," he threw me over his shoulder.

"DD put me down," I gasped and slapped his back.

"Ya slaps is mad light," DD shook his head.

"Say you sorry," he stood there, holding me over his shoulder, boutta drop me on my head and shit.

"Put me down," I kicked my feet.

"Say you sorry," he laughed as I looked over and seen Darrian standing there and recording.

"I'm sorry," I whined and kicked my feet.

"You not gon do it again right?" He asked.

"Noooo put me down," I kicked my feet more. He placed me down on my feet.

"I hate you," I rolled my eyes and sat down.

"You know you love me stop playin," he mumbled, walking into the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and went on my phone.

I turned the TV on and started watching "The Watcher" we all started this shit the other day and didn't finish.

"Hol on hol on pause it lemme get my snacks!" Darrian yelled.