004.

ALIYAH JIMENEZ
Friday, August 22, 2022
10 A.M.

I woke up to an actually peaceful house. I checked my phone and this boy I've been talking to recently texted me.

jayden 💞

wsg ma, you tryna watch
a movie at my crib w me tonight?

heyy i'm free tn so i'm down

bet ima see you tonight. 6?

see you at six

I smiled as I closed our messages. I got up and walked around the house to see if anybody was home.

"Darrian?" I called out, going to his room.

"What you want?" he looked up from his phone.

"You mad quiet, I thought you wasn't here," I shrugged.

"Cause I was on the phone with my girl," he mumbled. I nodded and walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth and shower.

"Where she at?" I could already hear Dd from outside.

"She in the bathroom, I haven't been able to piss in 2 hours," Darrian whined.

"2 hours is crazy," Dd replied.

"Shut the fuck up!" I yelled as I opened the door.

"Oh shit," Dd looked back, his eyes low as hell.

"Ya talking mad shit," I nodded.

"Can we go to the store?" Darrian looked at me.

"Let's go fore you start getting on my nerves," I shook my head.

"Yay!" he cheered like a child.

"You act like a child bro," I shook my head.

"Finna have to tell yo ass not to be acting up in this store," I mumbled as we started walking.

"Yo I need me a kitkat," Dd looked at his face in his camera.

"Get in that store lil boy," I said.

"Im not little," he looked down at me. Dd and Darrian are a little bit taller than me.

"Mhm," I hummed. He stared in my eyes for a few seconds before he looked around and walked in the store. My face heated up.

I walked inside and grabbed a drink and some chips.

"Yo you look good shorty," this boy walked up to me.

"Thank you," I smiled, taking in all his features. He's lightskin with brown eyes and curly hair. He's about Dd's height and he smelled so good.

"You got a pretty smile too," he put his index finger under my chin. I smiled and looked away. Dd and Darrian walked into the aisle laughing with chips and drinks in their hands. Their faces dropped and they started staring.

"Nigga get ya hands of ha," Darrian walked up to the guy.

"My bad this ya girl?" the boy asked, looking at Darrian.

"Nah this my sister," he shook his head.

"I can't call ha pretty?" the boy asked.

"Let's go," Dd grabbed my hand and pulled me away.

"Why?"  I whined, looking back at the fine boy and trying to pull away.

"Aliyah I'm not playing wit you, let's fucking go," he pulled me and brung me to the front to pay.