002.

ALIYAH JIMENEZ
August 16, 2022
9 A.M.

"Now when I leave the game!" Darrian yelled. I punched my pillow and groaned.

"This nigga," I whispered, going to the bathroom to take a shower.

1 HOUR LATER

"Darrian stop touching my makeup," I slapped his hand.

"I'm just tryna look at it," he yelled back.

"Looking doesn't involve ya hands," I stared at him and went back to doing my makeup.

"Can ya shut up I can't hear the footsteps," DD mumbled as he played fortnite on my playstation.

"Watch how you finna die," I said, looking in the mirror and seeing him give me a death stare. I cocked my head forward and heard a shotgun.

"Oh nah," DD started rapidly clicking buttons on the controller.

Darrian walked out to go get a snack and DD died.

"It's your fault yo," DD pointed at me.

"My fault? How?" I asked as I closed my lipgloss and turned around.

"Cause you distracted me," he walked up to me. I started squinting.

"How did I distract you Dd," I mumbled.

"Cause you look mad good," he smiled.

"Boy bye," DD acts all hard around his friends and shit but deep down his ass got a soft spot. He acts like he don't do this typa shit but he does.

"So you not accepting the compliment?" he cocked his head forward and squinted at me, making a stank face.

"Thank you, Dd. You look good too," I smiled.

"Thank you," he nodded, going back to the game. I stared at him for a few seconds. Everyone tells me that DD got feelings for me, but I always refuse to believe them because he be going on Edates and shit. But, what if he really do like me?

"Why you staring at me?" he snapped me out of it.

"No reason," I got up and walked away. As I walked out my room, I heard chips crunching.

"Yo Dd, invite me to the lobby," Darrian yelled out, his mouth full of chips.

"Are they good? Damn," I watched him chow down on the chips. He snapped his head toward me looking like a deer in headlights.

"Go somewhere Aliyahhh," he stretched my name out.

"Whatever Darriannn," I mocked him.

I walked away and sat down, going on my phone.

10 minutes later my door opened.

"Yoooo," Maya, my friend, walked in.

"Hey," I smiled, giving her a hug.

"Why did they add that stupid shit yo?" Dd yelled.

"Anyways," I mumbled. Dd and Darrian don't like Maya but they both won't tell me why.

"Fuck is he yelling fa?" she asked.

"They added this Kamehameha shit into Fortnite," I said, shaking my head.

"They still play Fortnite?" she chuckled.

"I do too, Fortnite be fun," I laughed, watching Darrian jump up from the couch.

"I thought we was finna lose!" Darrian yelled.

"Nah dicc thought he was getting me with the Kamehameha shit," Dd walked from out my room.